Rutgers puts up a nice fight but......

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Aug 27, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Rutgers puts up a nice fight but......

[YOUTUBE]RYPOgdV1jeY[/YOUTUBE]

HD is the only way to watch this....

Clay finished with 229 and Ball finished with 109

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I laughed at how the crowd repeatedly voiced their shock and awe over that sack/fumble/abortion of a play by MoGriff when your guy was running it back. It's like they were re-living it in their heads over and over again as your dude was heading down the sideline.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

It was a brainfart by mogriff and a game changer!

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Without the DE spying the QB on that play he probably runs for a 1st down.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Except for the two linebackers that were between him and the sticks!

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Supposedly that was a fumble...still contend it was a forward pass they screwed up :(

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah other than the fact that the ball never went forward, I totally agree with you :D

New England and the Raiduz would definitely be proud of that play. Oh well... Get rid of it next time, lol

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Fucking Tuck rule.........Fucking Brady fumbled that fucking ball. Pisses me off everytime I see that play or hear about it.

IT was a sloppy game. Probably the worst I have seen Mo play at certain parts. He made some decisions that really turned the game in my favor.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL, yeah I shoulda been closer if I decided to kick a FG after the pick with 5 seconds to go before half but San San Te can't hit a lick past 45 yards most times. Savage overthrowing my guys who were wide open...ugh.

10. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

ball never started moving forward until he was hit and it came out of his hand. literally a fraction of a second more and it would have - he turned his wrist over and was ready to start throwing.

if jms had picked that clean in the air it might have been the play of the year.

as if it wasn't easy enough for JMS to run the ball with a beast HB and a beast OL, but his receiver also manhandled Rutgers down field.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's interesting to see how many tackles are missed because of user switching. I have used player lock since last year and I play defense with the camera behind me...

I don't have the manual dexterity (that's for you Bly) to make plays on the ball as the secondary, so I wonder for good players what the risk/reward for switching to other defenders is. It would be a really low ratio for me, I am sure.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yes...it is a bad habit I am trying to cut down on.

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I've gotten the hang of it though Shaun.

It's interesting how the CPU did a better job of stopping clay then I did (I let CPU call my plays last wisc drive)

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

dunno if others have noticed this but this year the guy it switches you too is sometimes wonky. i.e. i've switched on plays where instead of it giving me a safety or somebody who is in a position to make a play it switches me to a guy behind the ball carrier who's already beaten.

15. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Exactly Bly! Especially in the secondary, I feel like the switching is a little fucked up. Is there an adjustment you can make to the switching? I have given up completions on plays where I think I'm in great position to make a play on the ball and somehow I just dont get setup correctly.