Rutgers relies on turnovers en route to rout

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Rutgers relies on turnovers en route to rout

The Ville's coach couldn't help himself but to laugh at what was going on. Aftera all, his team couldn't even keep the ball for 5 seconds on 3 occassions.

3 times, the Ville fumbled the ball on kickoffs. As shown on the replays on the site, two of them, a Rutgers gunner had a perfect shot to nail the returner. The third, the kickoff returner seemed primed for a fumble as he was holding the ball with two hands as if he was returning an INT for a TD, except he was running right at the teeth of the Rutgers gunners. "It was bizarre and wild how we turned the field over numerous time," said kicker San San Te.

The other player of the game was OLB Manny Abreu. Abreu picked off two Luke Woodley passes and returned one for a TD. This led to a 55-13 rout and this was with the offense being rather pedestrian on the game. QB Tom Savage completed less than 50% of his passes for the first time in two years but did throw 3TD's. Starting RB DeAntwan Williams could not escape the Ville defense and rushed for just 25 yards while his backup did the damage rushing for 55 yards on 7 carries with 2TD's.

Check the replays...you would think I copied the same replay.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the sands of time are moving on coach Juggs.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Protect ball o n conservative and the cover up button pressed. We are....da ville!

Good game again mo. Sorry for going chew clock most of the 2nd half. Don't mind losing but only so much of last nights crap I could take

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Tough breaks for The Ville in conference play this season.

Nice win for Rutgers as they picked up some steam in the 2nd half of the season. Here's hoping Rutgers QB Tom Savage gets the hell outta Piscataway this year. Go to the NFL you freak!

Juggs, quit going to Giants games and hit the lab bro! :D

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    This is NOT the time for savage to be looking pro. He's been struggling coming down the stretch here. But I'm sure he's thinking about leaving and he should be thinking that. I'm hoping that the big three in him, Harrison, and sanu come back for one more shot at this.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lab? wtf has time for that? i barely get my games in lol

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Not worth the time to lab when your team is crap.....save that for you get some ballerz.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

so like 3 years :)

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah sounds good. Thats about the time we should have a decent defense..(n)