Rutgers takes down Cal

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Coach Moreecemos has been on the prowl lately, promoting his SR-QB Daniel Sims as the best that has ever laced up at the QB position.

"It's funny because when we recruited him, he was only sought by us and USF...we managed to get him to come here...3 titles later and here we are, a kid that should go down as the best collegiate QB in history," said Coach Moreecemos. Shocking to most around Rutgers campus, Sims didn't even question if he was coming back. "I will be back to finish my collegiate career at Rutgers." Insiders say that Sims is badly wanting to complete the 4-peat, an unheard of in today's sports. "A dynasty is already set...these guys are trying to add one more piece to the mantle," said journalist Eric Speights from the Daily News.

They began their day and season against a vaunted Cal Bears squad, who's primed for a big season in the Pac-10 and one of the few user teams ready for a run at the title.

Unfortunately for the Bears, Rutgers was on their A game for most of the game. Daniel Sims continues to improve on his legacy, going 15/19, 295 yards and 4TD's. Surprisingly, the story of the game wasn't Sims, nor his RB Lonnie Lloyd, who beat out last year's starting RB Kyle Arnold to rush for 148 yards and 2TD's. Instead it was freshman-TE Travis Spencer. Spencer became the Scarlet Knights big time recruit from last year's recruiting class. He came in with elite hands (88) and great speed for the TE position. He made quite a few plays where he'd simply out run his defender then proceeded to break 1-2 tackles on almost any time he touched the ball. Spencer finished up with 97 yards on 6 receptions and a TD. He's easily the next line of great TE's. "With Daniel Sims throwing him the ball, Spencer could have a special season if he stays healthy," said coach Moreecemos.

All of this positive news was topped by a score of 45-17. Rutgers gets off to a blazing start and is going for history. We'll see how it pans out.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

From the parts of the game I watched you got a ton of luck your way and not much went right for Cal. Then the Mo (get the pun) took over and Mr. Self distruct went into his best meltdown from behind ever.

I hope someone kills Sims, havent heard that much about him but am already sick of what i have..