1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rutgers v. Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whales30, Jul 27, 2012.

1. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Hey Jolts57 I know we haven't advanced yet but I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to play until Sunday night at the earliest. Sorry for the holdup and if we need to advance I can switch to autopilot and you can just play.

2. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I'm also really busy the next few days. Normally I don't work 3 consecutive overnight shifts but one of my guys is on vacation so I kinda have to fill in :/ Fri-Sun I'm working 6pm-6am EST but if you can fit our game into any of those times I can adjust my sleep and make it work, or I can play anytime monday until 10pm.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  3. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

So I take it you can't even get to a computer until Sunday night also? We should plan to play Monday by 8pm EST.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Setting this to AP as the advance is Monday morning.

5. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Let me go ahead and play it then. I'll take care of it when I get off work(6am est).