Rutgers vs Northwestern

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jul 30, 2010.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Rutgers vs Northwestern

What time works for you Kzoo? I'm free all of tonight and tomorrow afternoon/evening.

2. fuzzyl0gic

...bump. I will be free around 7 or 8 PM EST tonight. Let me know...

3. fuzzyl0gic

I will be free Sunday after 4:00 PM EST.

4. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Hey Fuzzy. I'm sorry about not responding quick enough. I had a long run of shows for this week and no laptop.

After 4 should work fine. I'll be on. I am free pretty much all day up till about 6-7PM.

5. fuzzyl0gic

I'm sitting here a little confused. I sent you an Xbox live message that I would be ready to play in 15 minutes 45 minutes ago. When I got in from walking my dogs, I saw that you started a live match of FIFA. Cool, I guess. I send you two more messages that I'm ready to play, and you get offline after your FIFA match. wtf?

I've tried reaching you on AIM, sending you messages on here...it was annoying at first but this is down right ridiculous.

6. fuzzyl0gic

So now here we are, with you offline again. No scheduled time. Great. Is it really that difficult to say "Hey I'm stepping out, but I can play at X time?"

7. fuzzyl0gic

%#**$(@(*#$ ahhhh *punches wall*

8. FacePlant City

Hey Fuz. I am sorry. I was attempting to finish a match, and now have to eat dinner. It was awkward timing for me. Can we go at 6:15-6:30. I'll be ready, I believe.

9. FacePlant City

I could attempt to start now, but I would have a lot of disruptions. I am trying to find a time where I am smoothly playing.

10. fuzzyl0gic

Yes, that is good. I'm not trying to be an ass, but a little communication can go a loong way. If you would have said you would be gone for a couple of days on Friday it could have saved some headache.

...and with you previously saying you're only free to 6-7 today, I thought you were gone for another unexplained period of time. I hate waiting around in limbo.

Good luck.

11. FacePlant City

Well, I normally would have all of the time in the world, but girlfriends sometimes shorten that time. ;)

Other than that, it is my fault for not communicating early had a lot of gigs to play all week and no time to check and I didn't even have my computer. I apologize.

Let's get this thing done after my dinner.

Again, I apologize.

12. fuzzyl0gic

No worries, see ya then.