Rutgers wins 7 on 7 drill over Cincy

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Everytime these two teams meet, there is no defense and this time there was nothing different.

Both teams had a combined 1275 yards of offense with the combined total points in the game totaling 112 points.

The most defense that occured in this game happened in the 2nd quarter when Rutgers was able to pick off Cincy QB J.J. Rawlins by Nick Jamison. Later in the quarter, Kevin Owens blasted Cincy's WR and the ball laid inside the field of play for McDuffie of Rutgers to come and pick it up.

There were no punts in the game.
    Rutgers didn't face a 4th down play all game.
    Rutgers ran 1 offensive play in the 1st quarter to Cincy's 22...the score at the end of the 1st was 14-14.
    Sims had 3 incompletions on the game as he went 18/21 for 491 yards and 3TD's and ran one in as well
    Jordan Thomas had 112 yards on 15 carries for 4TD's
    Brandon Coleman was studly with 6 grabs for 231 yards and a TD.

The final score was Rutgers- 63, Cincy- 49

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im so tired of the horrible cpu pass defense in this version... no matter what you call guys can find holes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, usually the slot receiver.:)

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah that drag, cross route is like the worst, but my best two WR's were my #1 and 2 :)

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah my secondary cant cover shit, guys where wide open all game. It wasn't like you were abusing certain routes, just had guys open no matter what I called. My corners were completely turned around on a couple plays.

GG though. That fumble really killed me because we were still even at that point. Also the 4th and goal play from the 9 when I hit Parrish over the middle and he dove for the catch in the endzone but they ruled him down at the 1...turnover.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I didn't actually see your game, I just know.