1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ryno, Helli

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, Feb 18, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Ryno, Helli

After tonight I'll be offline for awhile due to us moving on Friday. At most it will be about 5 days, depending on how fast I can get internet installed in the new place. So I guess I'll be auto-pilot status until I get back so things can keep moving.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets play tonite then!

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah that would be ideal jms...how close are we to advancing?

After last night's debacle against Mo & Oregon, I need to play again right away to erase that horrible memory

Shit was so bad, that I was down 63-28 with about 6 mins left in the 4th quarter and Mo's connection crapped out.....It let me finish against the cpu tho, so I super simmed the remaining minutes

The fucking computer took another dump on my chest by heaving a 73 yard TD pass during the sim to up the score to 70

I shoulda known how my night was going to go though by my earlier game in my Vetz dynasty

I gave up a 99 yard TD run to the computer in a 49-28 lost to Pitt.....a beautiful night all around

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

..........Tonite will be tight but lets make it like 10:30 pm

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We need Benjamin to get his game out of the way then... Unless Ryno says to Sim it :)

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

He will win on a sim...........so sim IT.

I am here to neutralize DJRHUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

um... You're not Rhinoade

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

damn it

Cmon BBJ..........play that ish

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i'll play it right now....i tried playing it last night, but the game froze at HT with me up 30-2...

10. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Aight 10:30, if I ain't there on the dot, gimme a little bit of a grace period....I'm packing up shit and doing a bunch of running around with the wife....I will be there though