S(2) Week 10 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by djnnfl, Nov 9, 2010.

1. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

CMU 40 - NIU 24
    Central Michigan's QB Ryan Radcliff lead the way with 4 TD's in this slugged fest. Play of the game Central Michigan QB Ryan Radcliff connects with WR Jerry Harris for a 61yd TD pass to seal the deal at Kelly Short Stadium.

*** PLAYERS OF THE GAME***

NIU: C. Harnish 23-36, 304 Yds, TD
    CMU: R. Radcliff 14-26, 322 Yds, 4 TD

Next week The Chips travel to face rivals Western Michigan for an key MAC showdown.

2. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

[​IMG]

I will be the first to admit, Marshall had to CLAW their way to win this game. Some lucky fumbles, a lucky fumble recovery for a touchdown, and 2 risky fourth down calls are the reason that I clawed this one out tooth and nail. Marshall probably doesn't win this game in the sunshine, it was pouring rain and ball security was paramount.

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Great game Homie....Yep that one was tough for me to swallow. You got the breaks when it mattered. Turnovers were huge yes....but I could not consistently stop the option.

I lost my 2nd string TB for the game in the 2nd half also. Not sure of his status, if he is out I'm now down to HB #3. What could have been.... if my all American RB had stayed healthy the entire season.

Maybe a BCS Game ??? We will never know