1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S Car v Miss St

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Dec 17, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey we play week 4. Hopefully we are advancing soon. Let me know when you are open. I can play from now until 7 pm tonight. You may have to text me though because I may be sleeping. 586612716
    Or again around 3am or so

Tomorrow I can play up till 4:30pm and then again around 11pm till anytime that night, as I stay up very late being on the midnight shift now.

Sunday all day until 7:30pm, but I really not want to miss the NFL.

All times eastern.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

AJ, tonight before 7 doesn't work for me, but pretty much all the other times do.

Is tomorrow at Noon Eastern ok?

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Blaza I have a game from my other dynasty at 11 or 11:30 am tomorrow. So we could play right after if you wanted. Maybe plan for 1pm or so. Is that cool?

Also I am going to be around until 9 tonight instead of 7 now so let me know if you would rather do that.

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Scratch that dude. Noon works good for me... I guess I am gonna play my other game after this one. So if we can get on at noon that works best for me. Let me know.

5. Blaza

AJ I made other plans after your first message and wont be around right at 12. I can play later in the day or anytime you call Sunday.

6. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Its your call. I can do between 2:30-4, Or around 11pm tonight or later. Or we can do something during the day tomorrow maybe like 11am or noon.

7. Blaza

If it's all the same to you, let's do it at Noon tomorrow, that way you can still watch the NFL games.

8. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

thats fine with me dude. noon eastern time it is.