S1: Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Riptides, I'm free most evenings EST (probably can start the game from 7ish EST to 11ish EST), so whichever evening works best for you will work for me.

3. asurob

asurob Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

You know, that thing that you put cereal in. In my neck of the woods, also known as the cool whip container!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Does tomorrow night around 10 pm eastern work?

6. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Works for me - I'll leave a post here if I have to reschedule at all before then.

7. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

This is a game that I would love to see. Damn EA put spectator mode in the game already!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I second that! I played both teams this year. I'll keep my predictions to myself.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

That's the way to lay it on the line!

10. Wyrmreaver

11. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Just started the game 3 times - whenever he started on offense, the game froze and we both got connection drops (I.E. no option to continue vs. CPU). First two tries, I won the coin toss and kicked to him. The kickoff was fine, but as soon as the offense broke the huddle, the connection dropped. Third time, I won the toss, elected to receive, drove down the field for a 7-8 play TD drive with no problems (freezing/connection dropping problems), except a bit of lag. Kicked it back to him....and it dropped as soon as his offense hit the field.

We've already tried not using CPBs, so if anyone has a suggestion or a fix, we're going to try again tomorrow night. I've had this problem before in NCAA 12, but the CPBs not being used fixed it. Clearly its something else now.

12. Wyrmreaver

No custom books on offense and defense..... both of you reset your routers etc and make sure you do not have the dynasty file saved

13. Wyrmreaver

Also, since we are in year 1 still. You could try to just play an unranked game and then have the winner play the CPU after

Abominatrix
    Riptides

14. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

It must be something on EA's end. I had to retry connecting a couple times before it finally let me. Never had a prob in game though.

15. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Interesting thought....what if you both just let the computer play the game? Like just sit back and watch the joint? Being that you can't play it, maybe you can watch it be played? At least that way it's not as random as a sim.....

16. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wyrmreaver

I had to kick myself out of the dynasty as I tried at least 10 times to get to my game screen and the dynasty wouldn't let me continue. My other 3 dynastys are just fine it's just this one that freezes. I sent you a message on XBOX LIVE as well. Please invite me back so I can play my bowl game with Virginia.

G

17. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Sooooo we doing the offseason anytime soon? We gonna try to find a night where we everyone can get it done? 12 hour advances? Feel like it's been weeks since I won the Rose Bowl, lol.

18. Wyrmreaver

Gmoney had to retire and reinvite due to technical issues so I gave him an extra night... advance tomorrow morning. Then 12 hours or faster.... as fast as possible for the coach carousel

• Like Like x 1