S1 Free Agency

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Timpegoose, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If you add somebody who you think will play a big role next year talk about him here. Talk some shit about beating somebody out for a key free agent, or bitch about the POS that didn't want to sign with you because he hates your city. This is the 2nd most exciting time of the whole year, lets talk about it!

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I signed Danny Woodhead to a 2 year $5M contract. With Green-Ellis really struggling last year, and Herron getting some decent carries late in the year, Woodhead could come in and play on a lot of 3rd downs. The West Coast playbook has a lot of plays to utilize the backs out of the backfield, so I'll be looking for some creative ways to get him the ball and get him out into space.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

The Eagles signed Punter Moorman.

He may just prove to be a valuable piece to our offense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Isn't he the guy with like 90 speed?

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

It's 89! And his Morale is 99. Thank god.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

..surprised no one went after Kurt Warner..unless he's still deciding?

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I lost Rocky McIntosh to FA so I picked up Brandon Banks to act as my former Redskin. Love that little guy, after years of watching returners run sideways finally someone that runs the eff up field.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The Bears signed QB Nathan Enderle to carry a clipboard next year....whooooo!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Phillip Tanner decided to come back since no wanted him. Thank goodness but yet again homerism took over and I only went for him. Ogletree can go somewhere with his non-catching self. The bad thing is he will probably play out of his mind for capp34 (i think you got him)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

The entire Giants organization collectively weeps

• Like Like x 1
  11. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Dolphins retool WR core.

Gone are the White guys Brian Hartline and Julian Edelman. Incoming are the sure handed Antonio Bryant and the OG Randy Moss. Look for the Dolphin passing game to be much improved.

In other news Miami Signs
    QB Dennis Dixon - Brings an athlete to back up Tannehill
    FS Chris Clemons - Resigns with Miami on a solid deal.

Miami has some other unsigned targets mostly depth guys now and a few starters.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Browns sign:
    • RT Ryan Harris - He is fragile but if I can keep him healty he is a huge upgrade at RT
    • LG Tyronne Green - Depth with intangibles I like
    • LE Arthur Jones - His brother can kick your ass. He is a freak athlete for his size.
    • RE Damon Scafe - Another huge guy on the outside. He will likely be a backup, but he will get time in the rotation, especially with the trade of Jabaal Sheard.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I tried to make his return to Arizona happen but I offered some contracts to other people that aren't 40 years old and he wants 11-12 million...... not happening

14. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

How are you guys signing everyone? I still am waiting for all these free agents that need to make a decision that I made offers to last week.

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    They make decisions each week. Some guys sign faster than others.

16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Bills would have been in hot pursuit if not for signing Osweiler. Now that we have a long term option though, he's fair game for the Cardinals.

17. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Yea
    I have him but I don't play he dropping the ball game he will be on he street with the quickness.

18. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Same hear

19. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Some guys dont sign too if everyone lowballs them. We had Peyton Manning go unsigned through FA in HK because everyone didnt want to pay him market value.

20. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

The Tennessee Titans sign:
    WR Ted Ginn to provide some speed at the WR position as well as add a return man
    SS Patrick Chung, who should be a nice tandem with current FS Michael Griffin.

Both of these moves made sense to me because with Kenny Britt, and Kendall Wright drawing attention in the passing games, I needed to get a weapon that could stretch the field and catch up to Lockers bombs and outrun defenders.

If I can snatch a solid CB in the Draft then Chung was a GREAT addition, if not then I addressed the weaker side of my safeties, although Babineaux played well. Chung provides another dimension, a true playmaker.

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Browns add FS LaRon Landry to the team on Week 2.

22. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

His arms might be as big as me.

23. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

If I'd had the cap room, I'd have been trying to get him. Great pick up man.

24. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Added some depth this sim.

ROLB Jonathan Casillas - Athletic as hell and plays solid zone coverage. Thomas Howard is 30, so Casillas may start as early as next year. Should be our linebacker of the future.
    CB Bruce Johnson - Some added depth behind the guys I have now. Gives us another guy who plays solid man, but has a little more speed to keep up.
    ROLB Mario Addison - Again, just more depth behind Casillas and Howard. More of a project player that may get cut in the preseason but we were intrigued by his size. He'd be much more suited to a 3-4 now that I can see his ratings.

25. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Got a new fullback that can, miracle of miracles, actually block in FB Ahmard Hall.
    Added some CB depth with Darius Butler.