S1 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by The Richuation, Sep 6, 2014.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

2. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    lol I don't have much to say about the ass whipping that my Black Republican friend delivered to me

Black Republican GG Bro......Bortles is going on the bench so i don't ruin him. I am way too impatient throwing the ball. GG Amigo

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The bills front four just ate my lunch, spit it in my face, and then ate it again so it could shit all over me. Yep. It was that bad.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GDip

GDip Walk On

[​IMG]

Denver's Defense Stands out in 26-7 Victory
    Could the Broncos D be better than their O in '14? It looks like that might very well be the case if Monday nights impressive performance is any indication.
    The Broncos much talked about offseason moves were focused on improving on the defensive side of the ball. They signed the likes of TJ Ward, Aqib Talib, and DeMarcus Ware to give offenses headaches. However, it was returning veterans who made the biggest impact on this night. Sylvester Williams, V. Miller and T. Knighton combined to sack Andrew Luck 4 times in the game. After Luck was able to drive the Colts for a touchdown on their 2nd drive of the game, the Broncos D clamped up and didn't allow the Colts passed mid-field the rest of the game.
    For Denver's offense, they wanted to come out and establish that their running game will be able to keep defenses more honest than last year. Monte Ball did his part by rushing for 127 yards on 28 carries. Not to be forgotten, Peyton Manning performed like he always does and completed 17 of 22 passes for 310 yards 1TD and 0INT
    upload_2014-9-6_22-6-56.jpeg

The Broncos will keep their focus on playing solid defense and improving on that side of the ball, while the offense can hopefully chug along at a pace mildly similar to recent years.

Keep a look out for next weeks AFC West showdown between the Broncos and Chiefs. It's an early season game that means a lot in the division standings.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Bills Defensive Line steps up in win

[​IMG]

[FONT='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Chicago, IL-The Bills didn't looks so hot coming out, as a shaky EJ Manuel threw his first interception of this season to MLB DJ Williams rather early in the game. Williams found a way to take it back to the house to make it 10-0 Bears early in the game. However, Manuel began to get his feet under him and the Buffalo defense looked absolutely unbeatable as they found their way to Cutler 7 times in the game and had countless more hurries, including causing Cutler to throw two errant passes that were picked by Gilmore and Spikes. With the defense leading the way, Manuel was able to quietly amass 255 Yards and 3 TD's en route to a 34-17 Buffalo win. [/FONT]

• Like Like x 2
  6. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Panthers escape Bucs 13-7
    In the first game of the season for these NFC South rivals, defense reigned supreme. Neither offense could establish any rhythm. After being tied at 7 the Panthers took the lead for good in the 4th on a 54 yd FG. The Bucs never could get anything going after that and Carolina was able to escape with the win. Gg Cgreen214 look forward to our future battles

• Like Like x 1
  7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

GG Bro, those kind of games are tough .. Bortles just couldn't help his self, those picks and I know he had at least one fumble too. Keep him in there so he gets that burn time ! I see a true RB in your near future !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Black Republican

jags7.jpg

Eagles open up with the visiting Jaguars and rookie QB Bortles .... Played just like a rookie adding a total of 5 turnovers. CB C. Williams snatched 3 picks, these turnovers lead to a short field for L. McCoy & Co. Nick Foles only passed for 98 yards connecting on 12 passes. The Eagles offensive line controlled the game making some nice holes for McCoy/Barner/Sproles. On the flip side the Eagles defensive line limited the Jags running backs 11 total rushing yards. Chad Henne was eventually put in the game and made a few nice plays, there may be a QB controversy brewing in Jax :sneaky:

GG bawvu97 , Good luck w/rest of the season!​

• Like Like x 1
  9. Black Republican

Half the games played so far stats look pretty good .. All except for INT's again :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  10. publik drunk

There really should have been more in the Panthers-Bucs. We both made some bad passes due to great defense.

11. Black Republican

Half of week 1 played with 26 interceptions thrown ..

• Like Like x 1
  12. publik drunk

Inflated numbers a little though. There was 11 in two of the games that I know of.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I threw 3 in the game I played and I deserved all 3

• Like Like x 3
  14. publik drunk

Same here. You played great D and my receivers are big and slow with a QB that isn't known for accuracy. Can and Tolbert will be my offense year one until I can get mature my wr and turnover these trash rb's

15. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Yea our game was a very dink and dunk game. I wanted to open it up some, but I was worried about that pass rush.

• Like Like x 2
  16. publik drunk

I hate running that much with either my QB but it's the only choice I got, especially with this playbook. At least they are all designed runs and very little R/O. Just pains me to see my QB with 7 carries

17. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I had 0. :)

18. Black Republican

Cam gonna get hurt ! lol :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. publik drunk

His injury is ridiculously high thank god. But if/when he does I'm screwed lol. I think in my game he had 7 carries, Deangelo 10, Tolbert 7. One of Cam's carries was a kneel too

• Like Like x 1
  20. Black Republican

Honestly that's their game IRL .. LOL

21. publik drunk

Yeah I know, just not how I like to play. I had to learn in ranked games that was the way I have to play with them though.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I think you balanced your carries well though. I didn't feel like you over did your QB carries. I mean shit you have CAM, use him up lol.

• Like Like x 1
  23. publik drunk

Yeah I really like how my gameplan unfolded. 25-pass to 25- rushes. Just if someone didn't watch the game they would think I was spamming Cam. I don't think I ran one R/O lol. I try to stay as least douchey as possible

• Like Like x 1
  24. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Raiders Win Opener 31-17 in Derek Carr Debut Start

With the release of Matt Schaub just before the start of the season, the Raiders made the decision to move forward with Derek Carr as the QB of the future. In his first start in the NFL, he went 12/18 2TDs and no Interception in an impressive game against a tough Jets defense. Newly acquired RB MJD and Mcfadden helped set the tone early with the run game rushing for a combined 129 yards and 2TDs. Both RBS with history of being the go to back of a team, showed what they plan to do as a duo this coming season for the Raiders and it worked well against the Jets defense.

The defense also showed up causing three turnovers picking Geno Smith off twice and Nick Roach causing a late game fumble to seal the game. Nick Roach played great with 5 tackles 1 sack and a forced fumble. The Jets running game struggled with Chris Johnson only gaining 36 yards on 11 carries.

Raiders face in the home opener against the Houston Texans next week.

• Like Like x 1
  25. darth hammill

darth hammill Walk On

wow 228 yds rushing impressive I cant run its killing me