(S1) General Discussion

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by UcanHateMeNow, Jul 19, 2013.

1. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

• Like Like x 1
  2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

The tags aren't working for me. They work elsewhere on the site but I didn't get an alert for this one or for the Sunday start date thread.

3. UcanHateMeNow

Strange....krtgolfing any idea on why this would be or who he can alert to this issue?

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Did you change anything when you fixed your PM settings?

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Only thing I checked was the PM box. I still get the tags from other league forums (FIFA), just not the tags in the new threads here.

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

when i get in dynasty later tonight , who you guys seeing winning hesiman trophy in this dynasty and real life ?

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

From user teams? Johnny Heisman, Jonathan Gray, and Braxton Miller are probably the favorites.

For CPU, there's no one out west to keep DeAnthony Thomas in check. He could win with rushing, receiving and return TDs and total yards.

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

No clue.. Probably some type of settings issue.. If not probably contact Shaun our drifter

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hey everybody! Please take a second to check out your Coach XP Goals under COACH CENTRAL as soon as you can. There is a bug where some or all of the goals for your coach may be missing.

We are going to have to restart in Chompions, my other league, because one user was missing a bunch of his goals. We all checked before we started, but he didn't notice that some were missing until he realized he wasn't getting as many XP as everyone else for games.

Look through every set of XP goals. One that was obviously missing when he looked deeper was he only had goals for 1st 4th and 7th round draft picks. He ended up having about half of the goals he should have.

So please look at this in depth BEFORE we get started so we don't have to restart a few games in.

THANK YOU!

10. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Done. Looks like all my goals are there. Ready to go!

11. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

yeah from both and cpu teams , how about that oregon qb ? manola or how you spell it

12. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, Mariota is good, but DAT will get all the TDs I think.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

The hype around Clowney is as high as it's been for any player, offensive or defensive, in a long long time. If he can even come close to fulfilling that hype, this might be the year a defenseman finally wins it.

If Johnny Football can get past Alabama in week 3, it's his to lose though. Doesn't really have a tough game after that until @ LSU late November.

Braxton Miller would be my 2nd choice. He'll put up numbers in Urban's offense and has a complete joke of a schedule. If OSU doesn't go undefeated this year...

I'll go 1. Miller, 2. Clowney, 3. Manziel (I think Saban's gonna crush him)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  14. UcanHateMeNow

[​IMG]

That alone should win him the Heisman...

• Like Like x 1
  15. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

You heard it here first...Manziel is going to be a total bust this season

16. UcanHateMeNow

If he continues to party like he has the past 6 months I can totally see that.

17. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

well i havent play a game and game got me on hot seat already

18. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Overrated... Arrogant..

19. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Possibly... probably... but I wouldn't believe you for a second if you said you didn't want him on your team, lol.

20. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Never a gamecock.. Never

21. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Still one of the top 5 moments in my lifetime of attending sporting events.

• Like Like x 1
  22. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

You beat me to it.

Real life heisman, as much as I hate to say it, it'll probably be Braxton Miller.

NCAA heisman... I'd like to say Duke Johnson but I'm not sure I'll put up the stats needed for that. It will probably be Manziel or Braxton Miller depending on how Lazer-007 and Archie_Griffin play.

23. UcanHateMeNow

Texas has Malcolm Brown and Joe Bergeron who are not shabby either. I highly doubt I will utilize Gray enough with those other two in the stable to warrant a Heisman. I mean goalline is Bergeron's territory and he will get all the short yardage carries for me just as he does in real life.

24. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I don't know anything about arrogant but how can you say he's overrated? He's a freak of nature and barring injury should be the top pick in the NFL draft.

That doesn't mean the Gamecocks will win anything significant in real life because Spurrier would rather play golf at times, but Clowney is ridiculous.

25. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm pretty sure no one from Iowa State will contend for the Heisman this year. I will be spreading around yards and TDs to my stable of solid backs and our QB, Sam Richardson, is just a Sophmore and not very fast. We're going to sneak up on some Big12 teams for sure though.