S1: Huge Implications

Discussion in 'Second to None' started by Coach_III, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

SECOND TO NONE
    Season 1​
    Big Games
    Capture.PNG
    Week 9
    ScreenHunter_45 Jul. 30 15.05.jpg
    Notre Dame takes a trip down to the Bayou. The Fighting Irish needs a win in order to keep their National Championship hopes alive. This is the first of the brutal 3 game stretch involving Notre Dame, Alabama, and Mississippi State. Tigers looking to defend their home turf.
    Week 9
    ScreenHunter_49 Jul. 30 15.10.jpg
    With some luck and a win over Wisconsin then Virginia Tech, they could possibly sneak in the BCS championship game. Wins don't come easy with the Badgers at home, as they are undefeated at home. Badgers will need this win, as they do not want they want the stigma of playing at Camp Randall to be damaged
    Week 10
    ScreenHunter_48 Jul. 30 15.10.jpg
    Here we go. Under Nebraska second year in the BIG 10 they already have a shot at the BIG 10 championship. It will be instrumental to defeat the Mighty Michigan Wolverines to keep their hopes alive. Michigan may not be where they want to be at this point in the season, but with a championship berth in their sight, they will bring everything they got to Lincoln
    Week 11
    ScreenHunter_46 Jul. 30 15.08.jpg
    Battle for the SEC West. The winner will have the upper leg in getting to the Dome to represent the Western Division of the SEC in the SEC championship game. Mississippi State looking to stay perfect.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Is this it....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Write ups coming. I gotta go handle some stuff now

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Put what week they are

5. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

6. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

So I'm already out of BCS title contention, as my only shot at a BCS game is winning the Big Ten.

Looks like allllll the pressure is on FSU. Yep, it's a must-win for Knight and the boys.

7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

You have the pressure of keeping your prestige stars. You dont wanna lose too many games.

8. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Oh, I'm not going to be a pushover. I want to win this game as much as any other. I'm just saying that I don't have any national title aspirations this season.

• Like Like x 1