(S1) Match Results

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by RedAL925, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

**Post RESULTS ONLY here**
    REMINDER:​
    - It is the responsibility of the WINNING TEAM to record stats here. In the event of a draw, the HOME team should post results unless other arrangements are made.​
    - do not quit the match until stats have been recorded. It is important that you both stay in the screen for 5 minutes while one or both of you record the statistics.​
    Match Results
    It is the responsibility of the winning club to post the match results in the designated TFL match results thread. The match results consist of both goals and bookings. Your official match report MUST include the following information:
    • Goals (with goal summary)
    • Shots
    • Shots on Target
    • Possession
    • Tackles
    • Fouls
    • Cards (yellow and red)
    • Offsides
    • Corners
    Each club manager must also keep track of assists and Man of the Match awards. (MotM is defined as the player that receives the golden ball next to his name in the Player Details page at the end of the match. There is only one MotM per game.) Managers can also keep track of their own players’ match ratings. These elements are not required in the official match report, but should be included in your club’s match report on your team page, as well as on any stat-tracking thread/document.

**The recent patch has removed the Player Details page from all online pause menus. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to track Man of the Match or player ratings for each game. Assists, however, should be determined using replays both during the match and after the match in the Match Highlights menu.**

2. Egnited

Egnited Walk On

[​IMG]

Match Day 2: Sampdoria (Nickaepi) vs Bordeaux (Egnited)

Match Facts:

0 Goals 1
    13 Shots 8
    7 SOT 6
    49% POS 51%
    33 Tackles 38
    0 Fouls 2
    0 :yellowcard: 1
    0 :redcard: 0
    0 Offsides 2
    3 Corners 4

Match Events

:goal:Bordeaux: 14' Modeste
    :yellowcard:Bordeaux: Ciani

Man of the Match

FC Bordeaux - Tremoulinas (8.5)

This was a hard fought battle right from the start. Bordeaux got on the board early with a powerful shot from the top of the box by Modeste, but this was the last time the ball would touch the back of the net from either side. Both teams had chances, as Bordeaux went on to miss an easy put-away from 15 feet out and Sampdoria had a header from a corner saved by my defender standing on the line (it must have hit him in the face, otherwise I have no idea how the hell he managed to do it). Was a very close game that easily could have gone either way. GG Nick

3. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

Nice win Egnited!

EDIT: whoops, I forgot this was for results only. Sorry.

4. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/70614476.

Good job egnited, I will be better and stronger next time we face. If I could make some of the goals I missed , we could be talking about a different game :). I need to get better at shooting. The weather condiations were terrible, we played on ice. It was snowing so hard I could barely see the ball . Fifa should have not let this game go under :). I am glad we have the leuage going right now. Good luck to you everyone.

5. Egnited

Egnited Walk On

[​IMG]

Match Day 1: Bordeaux (Egnited) vs Beskitas (Beshkitas)

Match Facts:

3 Goals 0
    8 Shots 10
    6 SOT 4
    49% POS 51%
    11 Tackles 25
    1 Fouls 4
    0 :yellowcard: 0
    0 Offsides 2
    3 Corners 4

Match Events
    :goal:Bordeaux: 30' Planus
    :goal: Bordeaux: 63' Fernando
    :goal: Bordeaux: 77' Fernando

Man of the Match
    FC Bordeaux - CB M. Ciani (8.7) - 1 assist

Bordeaux win their 2nd straight in a game that was a lot closer than the scoreboard appears. Beskitas had more than a couple really decent chances but just could not finish - and my keeper made some ridiculous saves. Unfortunately the FIFA highlights didn't save anything past 50', so a lot of nice saves and my last 2 goals couldn't be updated. The last one was pretty fancy, as Fernando weaved through 3 defenders before punching it in the back of the next from 15 yards out. Bordeaux has allowed 0 goals in their first two games...defense is the name of the game so far

GG Beshiktas, sorry about the shitty weather lol

6. BESHIKTAS

I lost against Fenerbahce 3-0. I did not play well at all. His first goal was from a corner kick and headed in to the net. Secon goal seemed to be offside. 3rd goal was scored by an unidentified player. When I was looking at the match details I saw the goal scorer who actually plays for Galatasaray right now. Kazim Kazim was transffered from Fenerbahce to Galatasaray. I hope he will do well tomorrow and score 3 goals aganist Fenerbahce. There is the big derby tomorrow in Turkey, Fenerbahce is visiting poor Galatasaray.

7. RedAL925

stats?

8. BESHIKTAS

I did not win so I did not post it. Am I supposed to keep the stats as well? I have them in my e mail, I can post them if you like.

9. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

[​IMG]

Match Day 2: Werder Bremen (eronie87) vs Fulham (kaptainkracker1)

Match Facts:

0 Goals 1

7 Shots 13

2 SOT 6

42% POS 58%

22 Tackles 21

5 Fouls 2

1 Offsides 1

2 Corners 4

Match Events

:goal:Fulham: A. Johnson (40')

Fulham started their league play tonight with a solid victory over Werder Bremen. At the 40' mark Steve Sidwell played a beautiful cross to Andy Johnson who, with a header, placed the ball in the back of the net. Moments later Johnson found Mousa Dembele in the box for an easy put-in that was called back for an offside. Werder Bremen came out of the half with a fire that had not been evident early in the match. Keeper Mark Schwarzer turned aside shot after shot by the River Islanders and Fulham were able to hold on to the 1-0 victory.

10. ezio

ezio Walk On

[​IMG]

Matchday 1 - Rangers (ezio) vs. Sampdoria (nickaepi)

Match Facts:
    0 Goals 0

11 Shots 9

4 SOT 7

49% POS 51%

11 Tackles 17

1 Fouls 2

Somehow I missed the corners, offsides and MOTM sorry :(

Glasgow Rangers hosted Sampdoria at the Ibrox to give off their Serie B campaign and were hoping to get off to winning start but alas that did not happen. In a very hard fought game neither team could find the net. After the inital opening minutes with both teams just passing the ball around and getting a feel for the other team Nikica Jelavic had the first chance in the 7th minute but it was well saved by Gianluca Curci. the rest of the 1st half was an even afair although a terrible give away by Rangers allowed Sampdoria to get off a well timed header that was saved by Allan Mcgregor and both teams went to the break level and 0-0.

The 2nd half saw the game open up a bit more as Sampdoria went looking for a goal. However, both keepers were to be the story of the game. El-Hadji Diouf took a free kick from about 20-25 yeards out that went sailing over the bar and into Row Z. El-Hadji Diouf would get another chance in the 69th minute only to be denied by the former Roma Player Gianluca Curci once again. Massimo Maccarone may have had the chance of the game in the 83rd minute and could have scored a late winner only to be denied by a diving Allan Mcgregor. After that save Rangers started to push for a winner themselves but could not find one.

In the end a great game of football was played at the Ibrox with neither team being able to find a winner.

@Nickaepi Great Game Nick.

11. BESHIKTAS

For some reason I'm not able to get in to the forums from my computer so I'm posting the details of the match from forumrunner. I'll be posting the highlights of the game as soon as I figure out what the hell is wrong with my computer. The man of the match I believe Hugo Almeida.

Attached Files:

12. darthredskin

darthredskin Walk On

Matchday 1 - Werder Bremen (1) vs. Fenerbahce (3)

Match Facts:
    1 Goals 3

14 Shots 17
    5 SOT 11

46% POS 54%

22 Tackles 22

2 Fouls 5

Match Events

:goal:Pizzaro ('11)

:goal:Emre (Pen)

:goal: M. Niang (53')

:goal: M. Niang (77')

@eronie87: Good game

13. ezio

ezio Walk On

14. BESHIKTAS

Did you get my stats? I'm sorry to post it that way. I'm gonna have to have my computer restored tomorrow. Would you be ok if I post the stats that way or would you want it like everyone else's . I find it easy to take pictures of it and post it :) . I believe my golie was Rustu Recber. Thanks.

15. ezio

ezio Walk On

Yes I got the stats. thanks.

16. RedAL925

please post results the way everyone else is doing.

also, make sure that if you are listed as the home team, you are the one sending the game invite.

17. BESHIKTAS

Will do , thanks

18. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

Mark Schwarzer.

19. ezio

ezio Walk On

Ok figured :) thanks.

20. BESHIKTAS

21. Egnited

Egnited Walk On

C. Carrasso

22. ezio

ezio Walk On

Thanks.

23. Roger

Roger Walk On

Matchday 2 - Internacional Porto Alegre (1) vs. Rangers (0)

Match Facts:
    1 Goals 0

5 Shots 7
    4 SOT 4

51% POS 49%

20 Tackles 11

0 Fouls 0

1 Offsides 0

2 Corners 2

Match Events

:goal:Tinga ('83)

good game @ezio

24. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

@Roger - we have a thread that tells you how to do the videos. I'll tag you in it.

25. ezio

ezio Walk On

@Roger great game. the game can be a joy to play when played properly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.