S1 Mid-Season Review

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 5, 2013.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Bucs|Burrcat2277|-Cougars-|Cgreen214|Fmode11| IrishBearcat |kcstlmang|IrishBearcat|LeGeNd RiPs|matthew34brown|mcyork|publik drunk

Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most wins) in your view in Legendary Veterans?

Question #2 What player/coach has given you the most trouble so far?

Question #3 Has your team met your expectations to date?

Question #4 Are there any team(s) who are developing into a rival?

Question #5 If you could change one thing about Legendary Veterans what would it be?

Question #6 Who is the best offensive and defensive coaches in your opinion so far?

Question #7 What is your team's biggest strength/weakness?

Question #8 What are your expectations for your team in the next few seasons?

Question #9 Who is the most important recruit for you team this cycle (and tell us why/about him) ?

Question #10 Who has been your favorite player of the Dynasty so far?

I'd like everyone to participate. If you haven't been very active this would be a great (and easy) opportunity for you to go a little above and beyond. I'm very interested to see how everyone answers these questions. As usual, I'll wait for a few responses before I post mine.

2. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most wins) in your view in Legendary Veterans?
    Tough to name one specifically right now since it's still pretty early but definitely kcstlmang with Utah or Ghost with Wazzou should be near the top right now.
    kcstlmang. He is my only user loss.
    Sure, right now at 6-2, I can't say I can complain but their has been plays left on the field and the 2 losses have been winnable. We legitimately could be unbeaten.
    Utah and USC thus far.
    Question #5 If you could change one thing about Legendary Veterans what would it be?
    Nothing, I enjoy this league. If I want to nit pick we have been a little quite lately on the forums. Hopefully we can pick it back up.

Question #6 Who is the best offensive and defensive coaches in your opinion so far?
    Since I haven't had the pleasure of playing everyone yet I gotta go with the numbers. Offensively kcstlmang and the Utes. Defensively IrishBearcat and Oregon.

No question here, my biggest strength is at RB and my biggest weakness is at QB.

Continue improving our recruiting class every year and compete for a National Championship.

Question #9 Who is the most important recruit for you team this cycle (and tell us why/about him) ?

Probably Ryan Babcock. He is a 5'11" 197 lb CB from Santa Maria CA. He scouted out to a 76 overall with 91 speed and 85 coverage ability. CB isn't my biggest need but I'm losing a lot of experience there and would love to bring in a guy with his potential to help solidify my secondary for years to come.

I'm sorry I have to be biased here, Ka'Deem Carey is a flat out beast. I'm thankful to have him. He can do it all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

So nobody else gonna do this?

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Forgot all about this, I'll do mine right now

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

(Doing this off Week 11 Stats)

Tough to say right now with so many good HC's. I would have to say myself or kcstlmang of the Utah Utes. Coach Irish is up there too, but many people expect that with the team he has. Only reason, I'm still scratching my head on Oregon.

Has to be the Oregon Ducks and DeAnthony Thomas. That game against them, we just flat out stunk and could not stop the Run Game at all.
    I certainly haven't. I expected this team to go Undefeated and win the NC, but hey, with 1 loss and ranked #7. I still like our chances of slipping in the National Championship game.
    Oregon is looking like a good rival every year. I have still have games with Utah and UCLA though, so don't count them out yet.

Nothing, I agree with Burrcat, little more activity in the forums would be good but other than that, I have no complaints.
    I haven't really been looking at the numbers too much, but off the top of my head I would say the best offensive coach is Kcs with Utah and the best defensive coach is Irish with his Oregon Ducks.

Our biggest strengths is our Rush Offense and Pass defense. Our Pass game still needs some work as starting QB Conner Halliday has been having a up and down season so it's hard to rely on him.

To become a Top Ranked school in the nation and ofcourse to win multiple national titles.

Adam King QB.PNG Brandon Burch P.PNG
    These 2 players are by far were the most important recruits for me.
    Adam King(+11) was a nice little gem we found. He will come in next year and fight for the starting position in the Preseason. If coaches don't think he is ready, he will get a Redshirt.
    WSU Kicker and Punter are both seniors so getting a Freshman to take over the Job was going to be tough.
    Burch has a great leg and accuaracy so he may even start at the Kicker spot too(if it's allowed).

My favorite player of the Dynasty has been Teondray Caldwell, little guy can run.. That's all I'll say ;)

• Like Like x 3