(S1) Preseason Tournament Round 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by controllerabuser, Jul 5, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Post your scores/summary here!

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]

We showed ole miss our Hiney and moved on to the next round​
    31-23​
    In a stellar first battle Arkansas head Coach pulls out a victory VS OLE PISS Coach RW.​
    RW came out hot in this game. Picking off Brandon allen the first play of the game as well as the very next drive. He would score quickly with a great display of offense i just could not stop. The score was 10-0 early and i knew i had to do something to turn it around. I didnt call a play that didnt have a qb spy in it. The only way it slowed down RW zone read. I Found my freshman RB who went off for close to 100 yards. And once i calmed down Brandon allen woke up and started completing passes. My defense started getting pressure and Picked RW off 4x in the second half. It was a great comeback vs a quality opponent. ​
    PS Sorry for the broad summary ..will be more centralized when we are in the dynasty and i can go back and look at the stats and such. There ya go controllerabuser ya big homo​
    GG RW​

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Just a little round 1 clip here. *note* this game disconnected right after the play so it does not count, regardless it is a pretty shifty move and i was impressed. It is slowed down so it doesn't look amazing quick like it did on the game mainly due to the fact this is my first go around with a new editing software.

4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

a little late posting this from yesterday, but here is Round 1 Highlights. I was playing with the new software and playing with the commentary part. May include some commentary to some of them at some point, maybe post a video of practice and get used to all this commentary stuff, it gets you more involved with what is going on in the game and helps understand why some plays are included. plus you get to hear my lovely voice! and shit mic!

• Like Like x 1