(S1) Serie B Review

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Gentlemen,

We finally made it to the end of the inaugural PS3 FIFA TFL Serie B campaign, and I have to say that while we encountered some bumps along the road, all in all it was a success. We managed to weed out some of the weaker members and replace them with stronger ones, which will help the future of the league.

Season 1 turned out to be an intriguing one. While our promotion/relegation system was thrown out of whack by Serie A, we had 3 managers clinch promotion. Paulitix and kaptainkracker1 were virtual locks very early in the season, while TdotMindset clinched promotion on the final day of the season. Congratulations to all 3 of you and good luck in the top flight! The middle of the table was ultra competitive, and the bottom 2 managers are no slouches either, one turn of luck and they could very well have been fighting for promotion too.

League Champion: Paulitix
    Promoted: Paulitix kaptainkracker1 TdotMindset

Goals (Team): Athletic Club - 38
    Goals Against (Team): Athletic Club - 11

Goals (Player): Fernando Llorente (ATH) - 18
    Clean Sheets (Player): Iraizoz (ATH) - 9

Fair Play (Team): Sampdoria - 0 cards

Serie B will expand to 12 teams for Season 2 to match the Serie A schedule. We also welcome 6 new members to the fold, snake3249 Urine_Trouble_ Friz HokieNYC County5 and mustang20241 We will kick off as soon as the team draft is complete. Our goal is to wrap that season up about a week before the release of FIFA 12.

When FIFA 12 drops, there is the possibility of another round of expansion, introducing a Serie C to the fold. If this is the case, league size may drop to 10 managers in each league. IF, I said IF this happens, promotion/relegation would be once again thrown out of whack. We would then need to determine how to realign the leagues, which might mean more people being relegated than normal. So this is your de facto warning to bring your A-game for Season 2.

With that said, I thank you all for your continued support and sportsmanship, and good luck in Season 2!

2. RedAL925

3. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

4. RedAL925

A few add-ons:

- If you haven't already, please add me on PSN (RedAL925)
    - AIM is strongly recommended for communication purposes. The forums here are always our #1 option, but AIM is a useful tool
    - Please be sure to use the Vacation Thread to let us know when you will be away
    - You may create a Team Page thread in the appropriate forum once you have selected your team. It is recommended that you use a google doc spreadsheet to keep track of your own stats on your team pages.

5. HokieNYC

HokieNYC Walk On

what Teams are left?

6. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lots left, you can follow which teams are taken in the first post of this thread, just look at the S2 team column:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/season-2-team-changes-part-2.57314/

Any team 4* and under not already taken is fair game. I don't have a list of all those teams, but just make sure you have the latest roster update in the game and you can browse all teams in there, there are still probably 10-15 4* teams not yet spoken for, and a large number of 3.5*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.