(S1) State of the League

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by RedAL925, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

We are halfway through the inaugural Serie B season, and I am very pleased with the way things have turned out so far. While I do not have a team here, I think we have a very competitive and evenly-matched group that are challenging for promotion to Serie A. There have also been minimal amounts of gameplay issues among the managers, which is great to hear. Most of you have also done a good job creating content through the team pages. When gameplay and content are solid, you make my job as commissioner that much easier, not to mention laying a solid foundation for future iterations of the PS3 SERIE.​

The PSN shutdown really killed our momentum, and as a result we have lost some good members. Despite the turnover in management, however, I am pleased that the reasons were of a personal nature and not because of cheesing, insubordination, etc. Here is a recap of what has happened:​

- ezio has stepped down as Rangers manager. At the moment we do not have a replacement, so for the time being all matches against Rangers have been postponed.​
    - darthredskin lost his PS3 to the yellow light, so @CxMacx10 has taken over Fenerbahce.​
    - @StevenRhysCann will be stepping down from Sporting CP in the near future​
    - @eronie87 is M.I.A., so Werder Bremen will most likely be vacant for the rest of the season.​

Now, although we have lost a few members, I still plan on seeing this season through, and promotion will still be happening at the end of the sesaon. I have one new manager lined up already, @xyzvld22 , but he is in the middle of a move and won't be able to start for a couple weeks. If eronie87 doesn't return, that will leave 2 open spots in Serie B, so if you know anyone who might be interested in joining our league, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE refer them to TSO!

For those that remain, THANK YOU and good luck the rest of the way!

@BESHIKTAS
    @kaptainkracker1
    @Nickaepi
    @Paulitix
    @Roger
    @CxMacx10
    @Egnited

2. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I have not played any games against Rangers which means I have not lost any points nor gained any points. Are we going to be able to replace Rangers manager or are we going to do something about the teams who lost points and gained points in Rangers games?

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

yes I have a Rangers manager lined up, but he is in the middle of moving so he should be joining in a week or so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.