S1 W1 - Content of the Week Award

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 22, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

As I promised early in the year, I will be handing out the Content of the Week Award during each week of the regular season. At the end of the year, I will hand out the award for the Content of the Year.

This award will go to the user who has contributed the most to the league through custom content. This will primarily focus on the Game Summaries and individual Team Management pages. However, any other content contributed to the league will also be taken into consideration.

So, without further ado, here is the winner of the Season 1 Week 1 Content of the Week Award:

Kansas City Chiefs
    Corey has been one of the most active members in posting content so far. Not only did he provide an excellent game recap of his Week 1 matchup vs the Falcons, but he's also been very active keeping his Team Management page up to date. Not only do I enjoy his layout for posting transactions and team goings on, but I also like his schedule to keep everyone up to date on how his team is fairing.​
    If you haven't stopped by Corey's Kansas City Chiefs page, please do so and like his work. (Just no comments though so we can keep everyone's page clean for them to work with)​
    Congrats Corey! Keep up the good work!​

• Like Like x 1
  2. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Proudest moment of my life lol. Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  3. majesty95

Man, I hope your life gets more exciting : p

• Like Like x 1
  4. majesty95

Here is the Week 2 winner. I accidentally put it in Team Management lol