S1 W1 = New York Jets v Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Randiesel75, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

New York 20
    Buffalo 14

In their 2012 season opener the New York Jets looked very ugly, but came away with the win. Franchise quarterback Mark Sanchez went 11 for 21, a mere 52% completion rating. Not to mention, tossing up 2 picks on the afternoon. This was clearly not what we coach Randiesel had in mind after the emphasis was on passing in the offseason. With a poor passing games, the Jets looked to FA pickup HB Thomas Jones. The Jets scooped him up after HB Shonn Greene shattered his kneecap in the final preason game. On the afternoon, Thomas Jones rushed for 115 yards on 29 attempts.

Next week the Jets head into unfriendly Pittsburg for what could be a fierce battle. The Steelers are coming off a nice shootout win, so lets hope Mark Sanchez makes strides in practice this week if we expect to put points on the board against a stoudt defensive front.

2. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Looks like my Bills played pretty well.

3. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Tebow Time already?

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

They did, the CPU played well, was running draw plays from the shotgun all over me. As a matter of fact, I forced a fumble on the 3rd yard line that would have put the Bills ahead. I think this nasty hit stick forced fumble was the game winner, for me.

I find the hit stick overly powerful in this game, seeing too many fumbles forced in the game.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Could be. I did hear them chanting his name. It's tough playing in New York, getting booed after the first week does not feel good, not at all.