S1 W1 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Brandon S., Jul 18, 2013.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

It is not required to write a game summary for CPU games but it is recommended just so the league knows your feedback on the sliders and if you lost to the CPU of course.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/ Using the dynasty wire for pictures or videos and pasting them here is a great source for content or just looking at your stats that game if you arent on your xbox.

It is required to write summaries for User vs User games.

GDip
    -Cougars-
    TN_Mike
    D.Earl
    SPL22
    Patster7
    Memphis Blue
    Cole Springer
    NiceToMeetJew
    LB Fitted
    Da Rat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S1W1.PNG

I was leading 35-14 at one point but that momentum was lost after Louisville came storming back to tie it up 35-35 in the 4th. However, a late drive by Cuse would put the Orange up 42-35. As Louisville tried to come back, they threw a pick 6 to seal the game. My QB Drew Allen shredded Louisville's defense by completing 21/25 passes for 2 TDs and 2 INTs. The running game was non existent for SU in this one.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  2. Cole Springer

Cole Springer Walk On

Baylor 7 10 0 7 Final: 24
    Nebraska 0 21 7 3 Final: 31

FIRST QUARTER
    1:45 TD Bryce Petty QB #14 1 yard TD (Aaron Jones K #43 kick)

SECOND QUARTER
    7:56 TD Kenny Bell WR #80 17 yard TD from Taylor Martinez QB #3 (Spencer Lindsay K #97 kick)
    7:13 TD Bryce Petty QB #14 66 yard TD (Aaron Jones K #43 kick)
    5:12 TD Quincy Enunwa WR #18 11 yard TD from Taylor Martinez QB #3 (Spencer Lindsay K #97 kick)
    2:51 FG Aaron Jones K #43 52 yard FG
    0:57 TD Taylor Martinez QB #3 1 yard TD (Spencer Lindsay K #97 kick)

THIRD QUARTER
    2:26 TD Taylor Martinez QB #3 3 yard TD (Spencer Lindsay K #97 kick)

FOURTH QUARTER
    1:56 FG Spencer Lindsay K #97 46 yard FG
    0:24 TD Clay Fuller WR #23 3 yard TD from Andrew Frerking QB #6 (Aaron Jones K #43 kick)

In the first quarter and a half i was unable to stop Baylor's starting QB Petty who had over 100 yards rushing (a couple sacks brought hit totals down to 75 for the game though). Then after a good blitz and sack he got hurt and was out for the rest of the game which seemed to make their offence unable to produce anything and with my defense now being able to stop them i was able to control the game from there with Martinez. Unfortunately for me i lost my starting running back for 6 weeks in the 4th quarter while trying to kill some clock so that is going to put even more pressure on Martinez to keep up the good play.

Player of the Game: Martinez - 20/23 208 yds 2 td 1 int 10 carries 55 yds 2 td

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  3. GDip

GDip Walk On

Iowa rolls over #24 Northern Illinois
    [​IMG]
    In a game that was controlled from start to finish Iowa kicked their season off right with a 35-3 win over the Salukies. The Salukies actually had the Hawkeyes nervous after the opening drive of the game. They came out and methodically drove down the field mixing pass, run and option plays all while in the no-huddle. However, the drive would stall inside the 20 and they would be forced to kick a FG and take the early 3-0 lead. That was the last of the scoring for N. Illinois though, as the Hawkeyes got solid contributions from HB Marc Weisman (23 carries 139 yards) and QB J. Rudock (14/15 217 yards and 4 TD's). Rudock displayed great awarness as he spread the ball around evenly to WR J. Cotton (4 rec 43 yards) K. Martin-Manley (4 rec 67 yards) and TE C. Fiedorowicz (4 rec 80 yards).

Most people are surprised that the Hawkeyes were able to control this game so easily and walk away with a route including head coach Gary Champ. "I expected a good team this year, but the guys have set the bar high. Now that they've shown me what they are capable of they need to achieve that success on a regular basis," Champ said.

Next up for the Hawkeyes is another home game this time against Ole Miss.

4. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

How did you attach the box score like that?

5. Brandon S.

windows snipping tool to screen shot it and then saved as a picture and upload.

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Georgia Tech comes away with a win against West Virginia 26-13. The Yellowjackets had a hard time stopping the passing attack from West Virginia, led by Florida State transfer, Clint Trickett. The Yellowjackets knew that if they wanted to stop giving up yards through the air they would need to start blitzing on defense. The second half came and the Yellowjackets began blitzing and bringing pressure to Trickett. Which led to 2 interceptions and 3+ sacks to put a stop to the air raid. The Yellowjackets had a balanced offense to keep the Mountaineers guessing. Vad Lee threw for 208 yards and 2 TD's. The Yellowjacket run game amassed a total of 213 yards on 51 carries. The Yellowjackets want to earn more rushing yards on less carries but the way for that to happen is if the offensive line decides to block better.

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

ohio st 27 boise st 24

In what looked like it could be an upset; the buckeyes held on in front of a sold out crowd at the horse shoe to knock off #18 boise state. Braxton Miller threw for 300 yds and ran for 100 more, but he also threw 2 ints and had 3 fumbles during the rainy game played in columbus. Freshman dontre wilson scored his 1st 2 collegiate touchdowns including the 1st one of the season to give ohio st the lead.... but boise came charging back when southwick started off 9/9 with a couple touchdown tosses and the broncos took the lead. 2nd half ohio st defense played better and kept the game in their favor to start the season off 1-0!

8. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Brandon S.

Looks like the dynasty is ready to be advanced.

9. Brandon S.

Yeah ill put us in week 2 when I'm on break.

10. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

Nice win, congratulations. Hopefully Ill have some luck against LSU this week.

11. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Crazy game against Georgia. I turned the ball over one a fumble one play into the game. They were really whipping my ass early on. 21-3 late in the 2nd half, when I scored on all out blitz, just barely got the throw off and took it to the house for 60 yard TD. 21-10 at the half. 38-17 going into the 4th quarter, the ass kicking just continued in the 2nd half. I couldn't stop Todd Gurley to save my life, guy's a beast. They moved the ball at will, but somehow I stopped them in the 4th. They missed two FG's in the 4th, they could not punch it in late in the game to seal the W. I scored 35 unanswered in a hurry up mode for the win! The last 7 of which I was just trying to run out the clock but busted out a long run. Insane game, my most enjoyable NCAA 14 game yet!

Attached Files: