S1/W1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Navy Midshipmen (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Midshipmen will host #24 Notre Dame (0-0).

=============== Air Force Falcons (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Falcons are idle.

=============== Louisville Cardinals (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cardinals will host Kentucky (0-0).

=============== UCF Knights (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Knights are idle.

=============== San Diego State Aztecs (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Aztecs travel to Laramie to face the Wyoming Cowboys (0-0).

=============== Houston Cougars (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cougars travel to Houston to face the Rice Owls (0-0).

=============== Connecticut Huskies (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Huskies travel to Raleigh to face the NC State Wolfpack (0-0).

=============== Rutgers Scarlet Knights (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Scarlet Knights travel to Pittsburgh to face the Pittsburgh Panthers (0-0).

=============== USF Bulls (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bulls will host FIU (0-0).

=============== Fresno State Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bulldogs travel to Tulsa to face the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0).

=============== SMU Mustangs (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Mustangs travel to Waco to face the Baylor Bears (0-0).

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Now that yall have access to your schedules, I suggest you put your schedules into your team pages- would be good to make sure you everything that you need.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Now that y'all have access to schedules i suggest you put them into your team pages. Would be good practice and help to make sure you know what your doing.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Well the dream of running the option was cut short this game wasn't fun at all lol ran the ball 29 times and only managed 30 yards the whole game. ND was in the backfield every play. They shitted on us 33-7

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Saw that, they are a good team though and I honestly would have questioned Heisman difficulty if you had won.

p.s. come on man, this is week one of season one- lets see some good write ups! Set a good bar for how you want to do them all year.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

having buyers remorse yet......

• Like Like x 1
  8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I am on my phone. It gives me an error whenever I try to access the forums from computer.

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Kasper when did you want me to advance?

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I never passed it. I will advance it when it's time.

11. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

San Diego St.- 27
    Wyoming- 3
    The San Diego St. Aztecs got off to an impressive start under new coach DJ Illmatic, with a 27-3 thrashing of the home Wyoming Cowboys. Wyoming started well, taking the opening drive and marching down to the SDSU 5 yard line. However, a dropped TD reception in the end zone forced the Cowboys to kick a field goal, and they would never get close to sniffing the end zone again. The Aztec defense held the Cowboys to 152 yards of total offense, forced 2 turnovers, and sacked Wyoming's quarterback 9 times, led by sophmore defensive end Dontrell Onuoha's 4.
    On offense, the Aztecs were led by Oregon St. transfer Ryan Katz who looked impressive in his debut completing 12-20 passes for 211 yards, 2 TD's, and only one pick. This helped to make up for the somewhat disappointing season debut of star RB Walter Kazee who rushed for only 54 yards on 18 carries while scoring a TD. WR Brice Butler, the other big name transfer, had a quiet debut with 2 catches for 10 yards. Katz worked the ball all over the field, as 8 different receivers caught a pass for the Aztecs. The biggest play of the game came with 27 seconds to go in the first half as Katz hit star receiver Colin Lockett for a 66 yard TD, sending the Cowboys to the half with little hope of winning the game. The Aztecs begin their conference schedule next week as they host the UCF Knights.
    Recruiting News
    Coach Illmatic and his staff reachced out to several players this week, but there is no news regarding any commitments from these players.
    Offensive Player of the Game
    QB Ryan Katz 12-20/ 211 yards/ 2 TD's/ 1 int
    Defensive Player of the Game
    MLB Jake Fely 10 tackles/ 3 tackles for loss/ 1 sack
    Play of the Game
    Link Below

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Is it just me or is the online recruiting slow as shit this year? It takes like 10-20 seconds for each thing to load.

13. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Louisville 35
    Kentucky 10

Louisville started off with a bang and rival Kentucky just was unable to hang with them in the first half. Louisville was already up 21-0 in the 2nd when WR Eli Rogers was set to return a Kentucky punt. Rogers went untouched for a score on the outside, bringing the score to 28-0 and the fans were just loving it. QB Teddy Bridgewater racked up 170 yards in the 1st half and finished with 182 and 1 passing TD. The difference of this game was not huge but because of the 3rd down conversion numbers, Louisville won in a landslide. Louisville was 8-11 and Kentucky was a lousy 2-11. Louisville's goal is to keep turnovers low and they did that, only turning it over once on a Bridgewater sack/fumble. Not too much excitement here, but Louisville was able to make a statement to any doubters.

Teddy Bridgewater (QB)- 11-23 for 182 yards, TD, 0 INT, 9 carries for 20 yards
    Dominique Brown (HB)- 13 carries for 103 yards
    Jeremy Wright (HB)- 11 carries for 49 yards, 3 TD
    Eli Rogers (WR)- 4 receptions for 76 yards, TD, PR TD
    Preston Brown (LB)- 11 tackles, TFL, INT

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Kasper do you have the link to Navy's page?

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Out of town now- will get it to you ASAP.

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Alrighty bud.

17. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Tulsa 35
    Fresno State 26

Had full controll of the game untill Tulsa went crazy in the 4th quarter and scored 21 points in under 2 minutes. Was moving the ball well and then couldn't get anytime in the pocket; got sacked 6 times. After Fresno took a 20-7 lead in the 3rd, Tulsa would score 28 unanswered points capped off by a pick-6 from their defensive end to put the game out of reach.

18. Steamer43

also Kasper the edits didn't save, and I have an FCS team on my schedule idk if that was intentional.

19. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

20. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I only have 11 games this season...so does Navy

21. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Fuckin Heisman! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  22. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Just was going through box scores and was curious why your HB had 5 pass attempts

23. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Daniels Puts The Team On His Back, Leads USF to 14 Unanswered

[​IMG]

South Florida 31
    Florida International 28

Hopefully you were not one of the fans that left the stadium after BJ Daniels' interception late in the 4th. If you were, you missed one of the most amazing comebacks in USF history! FIU scored first with QB Medlock leading the Panthers down the field quite easily. USF countered with a drive of their own on the legs of BJ Daniels and RB Murray. FIU didn't stay down long with RB Rhodes ripping off a 81 yard TD run up the middle. USF was unable to get into FG range before the end of the half.

On their first drive of the 3rd, B.J. Daniels hooked up with WR Marc off of a PA pass which looked like it was going to get blown up - Daniels alluded a defensive lineman and scrambled right and found Marc in the back of the endzone for the score. On the next International drive, USF came up big, snatching a pass out of the arms of a FIU WR. Unfortunately, USF couldn't get it into the endzone, but got a FG on the board to go up 17-14. FIU didn't waste any time and used the run and the pass to easily move down the field to score and take a 4 point lead 21-17. On USF's next drive, Daniels made a mistake that most thought was the dagger in USF's heart - an INT which was returned to the USF 10 yard line. FIU easily scored and went up 11 at 28-17.

Following that TD, many fans started streaming out, but USF wasn't ready to quit. On the ensuing kickoff, WR Dunkley returned it 43 yards. Daniels and Dunkley put the team on their backs as they hooked up for 2 passes - of 33 and 31 yards, the latter a touchdown. USF went for 2 to try to make it was 3 point game and failed. On the next FIU drive, USF's defense finally awoke, sacking Medlock twice and forcing a punt that was returned to the 50. USF had 1:46 left to steal this game away. It all started with a Murray 6 yard run, followed by a Daniels 11 yard run. FIU's defense stepped up and it came down to one play - 4th and 6 from the 22. Daniels dropped back and saw WR Griffin break behind and in front of the defense and threw it up. Griffin, made the catch and sprinted into the endzone for a touchdown! USF went for 2 to make it a 3 point game at 31-28.

FIU would be unable to muster up much of anything, except a screen pass that broke into the secondary, but the USF defense corralled Rhodes as time expired.

B.J. Daniels (QB): 10-20 150 yards, 3TDs, 1INT; 12-67 yards 1TD.
    Dede Lattimore (LOLB): 7 tackles, 4 ATK, 1 TFL, 1INT

24. Steamer43

Tulsa's HB had 5 pass attempts. (I'm Fresno State) Tulsa runs no-huddle and when they start off in wildcat the CPU will roll with the HB at QB regardless of formation until there's a stoppage in play.

25. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Oh lol my bad... That's something NCAA had last year, you'd think they could fix that kind of stuff.