S1 W2 - Content of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 24, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

There is quite a battle raging in the Team Management threads between Ninersfan80 and Crumbler81 for best team content. The 49ers have a nice stat layout and clean game recaps while the Panthers feature custom tables, stats and a depth chart. It was tough to pick a winner for this week as both guys are doing amazing jobs. However, for Week 2 I have to give the edge to:

Carolina Panthers
    Chris is doing an awesome job with his page and I find something new that I like about it every time that I visit it. I really like his tables and appreciate the time he has taken to customize the info he provides on there. If you have not already, be sure to check out Chris' Carolina Panthers page and "like" his work. As always, please do not comment so everyone's page stays clean for them to be able to display their informational creativity.​

2. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

If I knew how to do all that stuff I would! But I don't have that kind of time but it is very impressive work

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Thanks guys! I do have a lot of free time at work usually, about to work on my week 2 game summary :)

4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Question, where do you find those game recap charts that ppl keep posting?

5. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

You can get those from madden connected careers website.

6. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I haven't been able to find them. I must be missing something lol

7. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

There should be a Launch Schedule button on the bottom right of the home page, then you can bring up the game recaps.

8. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Right. You can also click on the game at the bottom of the screen and click game recap.