S1 W5 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Brandon S., Jul 25, 2013.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Jul 15, 2011
  2. GDip

GDip Walk On

Jul 9, 2012
    Hey just so everyone knows I'm gonna have the 2 restarts on my team for this weeks game. I started my game and towards the end of the 1st quarter my mom called and said she was a few blocks away and was bringing over lunch. Couldn't really tell my mom that she couldn't come by cuz I was in the middle of a game. I paused the game thinking I'd just get to it after she left, but when i came back my console had shut down. I have that setting for inactivity turned on and I wasn't thinking about that when I paused it, doh!

I was winning 10-3 when it was paused. Hopefully this doesn't cause any problems and sorry about this guys.
  3. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

Jul 21, 2010
    I guess moms are more important than college football..That's up for debate though..
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

Jul 13, 2013
    Wisc 27 (Da Rat) OSU 17 (LB Fitted - autopilot)

This game was a defensive battle early. Ohio State was running well but I was able to shut down Braxton Miller's passing game. A fumble in the second quarter allowed my to put up my 2nd TD just before the half expired. Another defensive dominated stretch took place in the third quarter, with no touchdowns from either team. A blunder by myself gave OSU an interception in their red zone, which they capitalized in order to get their first td of the game. Another turnover and OSU had tied the game @ 17-17. I was able to march down and score to give me the lead. OSU was forced punt and I marched into FG range to kick a 42yrd to go up by two possessions late in the fourth. Braxton Miller's first INT ended any chance of a miracle comeback.