S1/W5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Apr 9, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. fuzzyl0gic

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

See you at 4 fuzzy. I'll probably get home around 3:30 if you're around. Also I may have to pause once to open the door. Our maintenance guy is coming to fix our water heater sometime soon, hopefully it'll be before I get home from class though.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

sheesh i was going to get on at 3 and play my game kasper told me to text him when i play but i didn't text him saying i played?? its cool though..

5. fuzzyl0gic

I told Kasper to advance @4 pm est, he told me he already advanced (from the web). Don't be mad at me bro! :)

6. fuzzyl0gic

Alright cool, no problem.

7. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

PK55, when can you play? I can tonight after 6:30 MST.

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

#18 Toledo 27
    Temple 17

Toledo received the ball to start the game, but couldn't do anything and ended up punting. We'd see a whole lot of nothing until Toledo had the ball on their own 48 with 4:20 left in the 2nd. Toledo ran a read option handoff to Adonis Thomas and he ran outside of the Temple 4-3 defense untouched to take a 7-0 lead. Temple still could not do anything offensively as Toledo added another score on a QB shotgun blast play from 1 yard out to take a 14-0 halftime lead, but Temple came right back with a KR TD, bringing the score to 14-7. Toledo then scored on their next possession and Temple was able to add a FG bringing the score to 21-10 at the end of the 3rd, and that's when Temple really started passing, and Toledo had a tough time stopping it. After a Toledo FG, Temple scored quickly to make it 24-17 with about 5 minutes left, but when they had their chance inside the 50, the drive stalled on a 4th and 26 because of sacks. Toledo was able to run clock and able to get a 1st down because they called a pass play. On 4th down, Toledo kicked a FG with 0:09 left to take the 2 score lead and the game.

Toledo
    Terrence Owens (QB)- 16-24 for 256 yards, TD, INT, 19 carries for 3 yards, TD
    Adonis Thomas (HB)- 12 carries for 129 yards, TD, 1 reception for 8 yards
    Cordale Scott (WR)- 6 receptions for 133 yards
    Eric Page (WR)- 3 receptions for 31 yards, TD
    Dan Molls (OLB)- 5 tackles, sack, INT

Temple
    Chester Stewart (QB)- 12-38 for 175 yards, TD, 2 INT
    Bernard Pierce (HB)- 5 carries for 11 yards
    Matt Brown (HB)- 5 carries for 10 yards
    Rod Streater (WR)- 3 receptions for 48 yards, TD
    Deon Miller (WR)- 3 receptions for 70 yards
    Adrian Robinson (DE)- 11 tackles, 6 sacks

9. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You said it would be played "early". I was busy at work and had a chance to hop on the web and advance it, so I did.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I would really, really, really prefer to play tomorrow. I had a 13 hour day and would rather not play a user game tonight, is tomorrow ok?

12. IrishBearcat

Tomorrow works. I have a night class 6-9 EST. Would rather play before my class.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

will probably have to be after with how work has been. it would take a miracle of god for me to be done at 5

14. IrishBearcat

Ok, we may have to ball post-midnight if that's cool.

15. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'll play mine tomorrow.

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

negative, you can have cpu then though. It'll work out regardless.

17. IrishBearcat

Ok we'll play it by ear. What's more important: setting up a chat time soon.

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yep yep.. shoot me a damn pm once you figure that shit out.

19. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Western Michigan 53
    Connecticut 52

Western Michigan pulls out a come from behind win in overtime after they convert a 2 point conversion. Alex Carder had his worst game of his career as a Bronco, throwing 4 interceptions on the day and being sacked 12 times. But he still made plays when it mattered most and was able to help pull out a victory for his team. After falling behind 21-0 in the 1st, Alex Carver finally started to get something going with a 23 yard pass for a touchdown, and then added a rush from the goaline to go into the half down 28-14. The Broncos would scare on another Carder run to pull within 7 points, 28-21, but then would give up a touchdown to Uconn, to go back down 14. After trading field goals, the Broncos would score 14 straight to tie the game up. Uconn would go up 7 with just over 2 minutes to go, but the Broncos would fight back once more. With 1 timeout remaining, and facing a 4th and 10, with the starting QB Carder on the bench, the Broncos would elect to use their final time out in hopes of it giving Carder enough time to rest his injury and come back. It worked, and the Broncos would convert the 4th and 10 with just over a minute remaining, and score a touchdown later in the drive to send the game into overtime. Uconn would start on offense and they'd be faced with a 3rd and 16. The Huskies would convert the first, break a few tackles, and finally be tackled right into the end zone to put Uconn up 7. The Broncos would fight back with a touchdown pass from Carder, and the game would come down to one play. The Broncos lined up for a 2 point conversion in this do or die situation, and threw a quick pass to the tight end in the flats who would get into the end zone with ease to give the Broncos a huge road win and most importantly, keep them undefeated. Alex Carder ended the day with over 633 yards passing and 3 touchdowns threw the air, and 4 touchdowns on the ground. The team will likely forget his 5 interceptions he threw because of how this game ended.

20. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

sorry bro I got stuck late at work... Tomorrow I'm free from 2 to 5 or after 7:30 pst... Wed free all day until 5:30 then after 8:30 pst... Lemme know what works for you... Peace

21. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Double tapped the A button by accident which led to Eastern Michigan kicking the Gw FG

22. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I am hoping to play my game tonight. I have a web deployment for work at 7PM, but I'll try to play during it.

23. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

stiff bon air ....Hey bro when we playing?

24. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

I can play now or anytime tonight.

25. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Ok how bout at 7:30? Pst?