(S1:W7) Coach's Corner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Zikry, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

After a week off this is back!! Please welcome slicknick202 this week!!

[​IMG]
    1. First off tell us a bit about yourself.
    The name's Nick. Im 20 years old, from Queens New York, and currently a college student at St. johns University. I played baseball in high school until i tore a ligament in my elbow and couldn't afford tommy john. I threw around 86 mph before that sadly lol. This is my first time doing anything in TSO or type of online gaming VFL is the first league iv ever been apart of and its been great so far.

2. You were able to push through a huge trade early in the season. How hard was it to get rid of Matt Forte and how has having a Superbowl winner in Drew Brees under center helped your offense?​
    To be honest it was one of the easiest trades i have made in VFL lol. I sent an offer of Jay culter and a 1st rounder. sent back an offer for Brees, and Sproles for Forte and Culter insisting that Forte was the right guy for his offense. So thats it 2 trade offers and we were both on board. Iv been in minor trade discussions for days and they havent pulled through but this was the biggest trade of the year and took about 20 minutes lol.

3. Brian Urlacher is still leading the defense both on and off the field. What can you say about this guy and how much do you think he still has left in the tank?​
    Well Urlacher is a key aspect of my Defense and he was the 1st person that i felt obligated to resign. I Resigned him for 4 more years so i guess well have to wait and see. i have already purchased a MLB retirement package with the XP i have received lets see how long hes got, my guess would be 2 more years.

4. Brandon Hardin has come in and taken over the FS position as a rookie, with 22 tackles and 3 INTs to date. How impressed are you with this kid coming in and looking like a natural in the big leagues?​
    Oh man hes been a beast. I've been very impressed with the way hes played, hes got a low overall due to his awareness being lower then 65 so once we get that up he'll be a force in this League.

5. If you could have 1 player from any of the other 31 teams who would it be and why?​
    For this year alone RAY LEWIS! Ray lewis has been my favorite player since i was a kid. Love his heart and pride and work ethic. ( love the openning speech in madden lol)
    For the long run, JPP! Being a die heart GGGGMEN fan jpp is an absolute beast 6'5 270 and hes only 24! hes played 1 year of highschool 1 year of college and immediately became a top DE in the league

6. If you could change 1 thing in the VFL what would it be and why?​
    I feel we should have try outs (12th man does this). trying out players who r coming into the league shows their commitment to the game and shows if they are truly sim. Other than that we have the most dedicated commish we got some great dedicated members like Cole Copeland, Kyle 702, Young Lew and Zikry. its a great league we just need people to buy into the system and we'll be all good lol

• Like Like x 5
  2. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Definitely like the "try outs" option of getting into the league! Great suggestion slicknick202

• Like Like x 2
  3. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

We've talked about that behind the scenes. It is definitely a process I would like to implement.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I'm dedicated! :p