S1 W7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by -Cougars-, Jul 31, 2013.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

2. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

i just beat NU but when the game was over it said the commish had made changes and i had to restart the dynasty. do i have to play that game again?

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I will have to ask Brandon but he's sleep. I will tell him about it tomorrow man.

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Ohio st 35 Miami 10

In what was hoping to be a classic showdown between 2 powerhouses of college football; Ohio State showed their dominance by completely man handling the Hurricanes. The first few possessions it looked like we were in for a good one, then once the ball got rolling for the Buckeyes it was night night for Miami! Braxton Miller got the Buckeyes on the board first with a 51 yd touchdown run off a read option. Then the offense put together a nice drive capped with a 1 yd td run by Bri'Onte Dunn. Third quarter Miller connected with Evan Spencer and Devin Smith for TD Passes and in the 4th Dunn got in for another goal line TD. Braxton Miller was the offensive player of the game going 19-24 284 yds and 2 TD and also rushing for 78 yds on 9 carries including the BIG TD! On the defensive side, Ohio State was led by All-American LB Ryan Shazier who had 7 tackles and 2 big interceptions; and SS Christian Bryant who had 6 tkls and 2 Interceptions. Sophmore LB Carmen Williams also chipped in with 5 Tkls and a huge Goal line Interception that helped keep Miami at a distance!