S1/W8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Apr 15, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Advance Deadline: Tuesday 10 PM EST

Let's go!

2. fuzzyl0gic

Steamer43 can you play in a couple of hours? (like 1-2)

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

sawemoff I have class from noon-3:30 eastern tomorrow and I have an essay due at midnight. Tuesday I have class from 4-6:30.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

PK55 lol i didn't see this thread i can play now if you want or we can play tomorrow

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Hey I just sent you a txt... Can you play now?

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Kapono Tuesday works a lot better for me. Wanna shoot for 8:00pm est?

7. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Sorry just got home. What's your availability Monday and Tuesday?

8. fuzzyl0gic

I'm still up and bored if you wanna go now. I'm free after 9 PM EST Monday. I love this league, a true sim game would be so refreshing.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

-Cougars- I should be fine getting off at a normal time today, but with my job I never know. If something comes up I will do my best to get ahold of you. Just wanted to give a heads up.

10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

That'll work

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

NIU Wins 27-13 at Buffalo Behind Harnish

Chandler Harnish stepped up big time this week after questions began to arise about wether or not he was the right QB for the job. Many pundits had him tagged as the best QB in the MAC, and the senior showed why Saturday night. He put together a nice aerial display, completing 17 out of 20 passes for 310 yards and 2 scores, while also tossing a pick; a QB rating of 238.2. Harnish also had a couple nice runs. Junior receiver Martel Moore bullied Buffalo DB's on a couple deep balls with his 6'2 frame on his way to 107 yards on 5 catches including a TD. Fifth year senior Willie Clark also turned in 100 yards on 5 catches from his inside receiver position. The other senior, Ryan Palmer, snagged two balls including a 10 yard flanker screen for a score. Three Huskies each made a huge impact with just one catch each as well; WR Anthony Johnson with a 36 yard catch (getting tackled at the one on a huge third down), TE Jason Schepler with a 29 yard reception, and FB Cam Bell with a 39 yard catch and run out of the backfield.

Buffalo QB Jerry Davis went a sold 11-20 for nearly 200 yards and a score, but tossed two picks in the process. He also had a nice 29 yard scamper. Sophomore Brandon Oliver got shut down, as he put together 34 yards on 10 attempts.

Hats off to Harnish, he was on target today (as opposed to -Cougars- guy being off it seemed).

Good game Cougs, like I stated- looked like your QB was a bit off today and I think that was the difference. That interception I tossed was horrible too--

• Like Like x 2
  12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Cardinals' Offense Scores More Than CMU, Win 55-41

Ball State scored a season high 55 points in their win over CMU. Ball State was able to score first with a 1 yard Williams run set up by a 45 yard strike to Tomlinson, who was tackled at the one. Central Michigan answered right back with a touchdown of their own. Cardinal's return man Orsbon stole the lead back following a 92 yard kickoff for a TD. Orsbon had a great day returning kicks as he finished with over 150 yards and a touchdown. At halftime BSU led 38-27 in what started out as a offensive showcase. Both defenses played much better in the second half. BSU's 3rd string RB Edwards extended his team's lead on a 35 yard run up the middle. Both teams traded TDs in the early moments of the 4th. BSU was able to kick a FG with 5 seconds left to go up 55-34. CMU didn't quit as Z. Tipton returned the kickoff 94 yards to make the score more presentable.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

• Like Like x 1
  14. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

[​IMG]

Akron, OH

Big Plays Get Bobcats Past Zips 35-25

The Bobcats traveled to in state rival Akron and with the help of big plays on both sides of the ball Ohio came out on tip 35-25. After a 7-0 first qtr, Ohio added two TDs on the ground by Hardin and the Zips answered with a FG taking the game to 21-3 at the half. Both teams cams out firing in the second half as the Zips took an errant throw by Tettleton 47 yds for the TD and then Ohio went right back to air when Tettleton hit Brazill for a 75 yard bomb.

The Zips would keep on fighting and with a Nicely drive marched down and scored on a 19 yard TD pass to Merriwether to make 28-17. Again the Bobcats would go to the air catching the Zips blitzing and hitting another 81 yard TD pass to Brazill putting the game out of reach. With this win the Bobcats crawl their way back to .500 at 4-4.

Ghost...you got skills dude...Great game.

[​IMG]
    GAME NOTES:
    Lavon Brazill 4 rec for 285 yds (2) Tds

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

BRAZILL SHITTIN ALL OVER THEM ZIPS

How you gonna let that happen Ghost ?

16. Ghost

You got skills too and i was Digging you offense the way you ran it, I liked it a lot

17. Ghost

1. lol i'll tell you how brazil scored

first time streak route never go man with akron
      second time wr mid screen lol caught me slipping
      3rd time slant route and he broke 2 tackles because i tried to strip him smh never will i go for strips again

and 4th time was another wr mid screen Caught me slipping again

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

What kind of offense was this cat running ghost? Just a nice balanced pro style or what?

19. Ghost

Stanford and yea basically lol only out of ordinary formation i saw was when he was in that Clemson pistol with 2 Rb's at your side and one behind you.

20. fuzzyl0gic

Finally got something going against Steamer43 and picked up a nice win, neither of us could pass for shit, lol. Writing coming shortly.

21. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Western Michigan 45
    Eastern Michigan 10

Western Michigan picks up another conference win on the road after starting out very slow. Star QB Alex Carder looked rattled early on throwing 2 interceptions on the first two Western Michigan possessions where he missed his receivers by a mile. Luckily, Eastern Michigan could only score 3 points on the turnovers. Carder would get things going though and would rush for a 1 yard touchdown, and throw two touchdown passes before the end of the half to give Western Michigan a 21-3 lead. Eastern Michigan would come out and score to make it a 21-10 game, but that would be the last time they would put any points on the board. Alex Carder would have 2 more rushes, both from 1 yard out, for touchdowns and add his 3rd touchdown of the pass today before the Broncos would kick a field goal to make the score 45-10 and that's how it would end. Carder would end the day throwing 22-37 for 421 yards, 3 touchdown passes, but 4 interceptions, but he also had 3 rushes for touchdowns. Carder is having a great season, but is just making too many turnovers. Hopefully these turnovers will show that he needs another year of college and he will stick around for his senior season.

Key stat- Eastern Michigan 1/16 on 3rd down conversions

22. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I swear Philstyle3005 , if I could I would make you start with FCS Midwest I would. You and Kapono should be a really good game ( I hope yall are set to play at least.. i cant remember these divisions very well.)

23. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

sawemoff I see you're online now. Do you want to wait till 8 eastern or get our game in earlier?

24. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Lets go, let me reset my router and I will hop on

25. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

fuzzyl0gic sawemoff and I are having the same problem connecting as we've had twice. Any advice as you're the only one I've ever played that fixed the problem