S1/W9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jul 30, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

aarondramp
    Kapono
    Steamer43
    Hokie Effect
    Kasper
    Philstyle3005
    sawemoff
    BPHusker
    sreese
    -Cougars-
    dj illmatic 23

User games: Fuzzy vs DJ, Cougars vs Sawemoff, Phil vs Steamer, SReese vs Kasper

Welcome to Week 9!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Navy Midshipmen (6-1) ===============
    Last week, Navy won 42-40 against Cincinnati (6-1).
    This week, the Midshipmen travel to Piscataway to face the #3 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Navy targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) MLB Jermaine Buckley has committed to Kansas State
    - (***) LOLB Scott Coley has committed to Navy
    - (*) ROLB Dominic Weber has committed to Navy

=============== Air Force Falcons (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Air Force won 35-21 against Boise State (2-5).
    This week, the Falcons travel to Philadelphia to face the Temple Owls (3-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Air Force targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) C Brian Roach has committed to Air Force
    - (***) CB Greg Guillory has committed to Utah

=============== Louisville Cardinals (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Louisville won 31-3 against USF (3-4).
    This week, the Cardinals travel to Cincinnati to face the #17 Cincinnati Bearcats (6-1).

=============== UCF Knights (3-4) ===============
    Last week, UCF won 38-31 against Connecticut (4-3).
    This week, the Knights travel to Huntington to face the Marshall Thundering Herd (5-2).
    In recruiting news, the following UCF targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Myron Benjamin has committed to UCF

=============== San Diego State Aztecs (6-2) ===============
    Last week, San Diego State won 20-14 against Temple (3-4).
    This week, the Aztecs will host SMU (6-1).
    In recruiting news, the following San Diego State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) RE Leroy Andrews has committed to Fresno State
    - (***) DT Bobby Brown has committed to San Diego State
    - (***) DT Sidney Richardson has committed to San Diego State

=============== Houston Cougars (5-3) ===============
    Last week, Houston lost 35-21 against SMU (6-1).
    This week, the Cougars travel to Fresno to face the Fresno State Bulldogs (5-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Houston targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Orlando Lewis has committed to Texas A&M
    - (***) RT Sean Setzer has committed to Houston
    - (****) DT Justin Brewer has committed to Oklahoma State

=============== Connecticut Huskies (4-3) ===============
    Last week, Connecticut lost 38-31 against UCF (3-4).
    This week, the Huskies travel to Boise to face the Boise State Broncos (2-5).

=============== #3 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-0) ===============
    Last week, Rutgers won 34-0 against Army (3-4).
    This week, the Scarlet Knights will host Navy (6-1).

=============== USF Bulls (3-4) ===============
    Last week, USF lost 31-3 against Louisville (5-2).
    This week, the Bulls travel to Miami to face the Miami Hurricanes (5-2).
    In recruiting news, the following USF targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Joe Smith has committed to Southern Miss
    - (***) CB Bobby Robinson has committed to USF

=============== Fresno State Bulldogs (5-3) ===============
    Last week, Fresno State won 24-17 against Nevada (5-3).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host Houston (5-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Fresno State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) RE Leroy Andrews has committed to Fresno State
    - (***) WR Ray Weldon has committed to Fresno State

=============== SMU Mustangs (6-1) ===============
    Last week, SMU won 35-21 against Houston (5-3).
    This week, the Mustangs travel to San Diego to face the San Diego State Aztecs (6-2).
    In recruiting news, the following SMU targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Jason Foster has committed to SMU

=============== Temple Owls (3-4) ===============
    Last week, Temple lost 20-14 against San Diego State (6-2).
    This week, the Owls will host Air Force (5-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Temple targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LE Chris Rodgers has committed to Temple
    - (***) DT Marcus Sutherland has committed to Temple

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. fuzzyl0gic

dj illmatic 23 I'm free for the next couple of hours if you can play.

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Kasper we can get this in today if you have time? or are we still good for tomorrow when i get out of dr appt.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Just text me when your out of your appointment tomorrow. Ou of town on business atm.

5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Just came from the optometrist, and my eyes are dilated. I can't see ish. I'm about to take a nap. I'll be good in a couple of hours.

6. fuzzyl0gic

Throw on some shades and let's go! Haha. If we could start around 3 PM est that'd be awesome though, I gotta run to the DMV. Let me know.

7. fuzzyl0gic

dj illmatic 23 I'm actually going to take care of the DMV shit now, so no rush. I'll see you in a couple of hours.

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Optometrist, DMV...your days seem about as bad as mine today

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Weak excuse.

10. fuzzyl0gic

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  11. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Says the guy on his second extended absence from the league already:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'll play my game with Miami tonight. I'm expecting another FSU-esque beating. :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Rutgers Take Down Rival
    The picture shows what went down in the Rutgers vs Navy game. Time after time the defense would step it up a notch and stop Navy from scoring. Early on the Scarlet Knights tried establishing a run game but Navy refused to let them run'em over. Navy would make a few early stops before getting on the board first. The Air Raid attack was too much to handle at first but once they got in the redzone the Scarlet Knight defense shined. After limiting Navy to a few more yards they forced them to kick the 37 yard FG. Another three and out would give the ball right back to Navy but it would not take long for them to give the ball right back. The first interception of the day was throw by Navy and the Scarlet Knights struck quick. On the very next play Jeremy Deering would receive the handoff and take it to the house to put his team up by seven. This would end the first quarter on a very high note. The second quarter was a disaster for Navy. A pick would be thrown to start things off but the Navy defense held strong limiting the damage to only a FG. Finally Navy started to chip away at the defense and backed them up into a corner. On Rutgers 5 yard line Coach Saw was sending pressure but saw one man was uncovered. He quickly spotlighted the WR and pulled the SS Peter Ashton over but it was too late, Navy had snapped the ball. Luckily CB Logan Ryan was in a zone and realized what happened.​
    After this long TD the defense would pick the ball for the fourth time of the game. Coach Saw was pleased with his teams first half performance so he decided to just run the ball out and go into the half up 14-3. Jeremy Deering had other plans.​
    This score would completely demoralize the Navy team. Rutgers would lead 24-3 at half. The second half was rather quick as both teams just ran the ball continuously to kill the clock. K Nick Deluisa would score the only points of the second half with a 35 yard FG. This win was huge as they are now sitting at the top of the Colonial standings. GG -Cougars- I look forward to future games when you have the team you want!​
    FINAL SCORE: 24-3
    PLAYER OF THE GAME: RB Jeremy Deering- 14 Atts, 196 yards, 2 TDs

• Like Like x 1
  14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I was just too mad to finish out that game man, I apologize for that. Everything was going nice until Miller got hurt. lol look forward to it next time.

15. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

No worries man, once Miller went down your backup came in and threw two interceptions. So I would be pissed off too and yep I look forward to playing you in the snow next year. lol

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I have a pocket passer with 81 thp and accuracy so he may get the start automatically next season lol

17. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Nice! Were you able to land that 4 Star QB?

18. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Sadly no :(, he went to Tennessee so I hope he breaks his legs or tears an ACL lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

UCF- 42
    Marshall- 20

First cpu game, but similar results in the passing game. Threw another 6 picks as a team making it 31 for the year!!!! But we did find out that Bortles is a better runner than passer with a team high 143yds on the ground. Luckily the Thundering herd didn't put up much of a fight or the Knights would have been on the losing end of this one. Need to figure out how to take care of the ball.....

20. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

USF Falls to Miami; USF Coach Attacks UM D Coordinator For Knowing Play Calls

Miami 21
    USF 10

USF started out strong, intercepting Miami's first pass and moving down the field. USF looked like they had broken the plane of the endzone, but the refs though otherwise. Next came the most questionable defensive stand of the game. On 1st down, USF tried to run up the middle, but was stopped. 2nd down, tried a draw, but the QB was tackled before he could get the ball off. 3rd down, Daniels didn't even snap the ball before the UM defense was in his face and he was sacked. On 4th down, USF tried a toss right as the whole defense was in tight, but instead the WHOLE defense busted through to the right and tackled the RB for a 5 yard game. It really looked like UM had the playbook. (AKA Heisman is rigged). Miami easily drove down the field scoring in 4 plays. USF couldn't do anything and had to punt it away. Miami then rolled off 10 straight completions leading to another TD. At the half, Miami was up 14-0.

Both teams decently shut each other down in the 3rd quarter, but Miami continued its BS passing attack, which led to a 4 yd TD run by the RB. USF's Daniels was able to make a great throw that got USF into the redzone. Somehow Shaw got in on a 3 yard run up the middle. USF made a great INT and had a chance to pull within 7, but they were stopped once again within the 5 yard line and couldn't do a thing. They settled for a FG that was good. USF tried an onside and was able to recover. Daniels made 2 great throws (one on 4th down), but the (retarded) WRs couldn't hang on as their dumbasses jump in the air to catch it instead of catching it in stride and were leveled by Miami defenders. Miami's cheap ass started running out the clock, but when they got to the 20 they decided not to and try to add more points to the board. Luckily the USF defense made a stop at the 1 and Miami couldn't get lined up fast enough using the hurry-up.

****I'm really not a fan of this Heisman bullshit****

• Like Like x 2
  21. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

22. fuzzyl0gic

SMU Throttles SDSU With Another Stellar Performance by Gilbert
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    **We got disconnected the first time we played this; I was up 7-0 and driving on DJ's 35 yard line with about 1 minute left in the first, so he spotted me a TD and I returned a punt to his 35 to get things how they were in the second attempt.**

San Diego State got off to a bad start that was hard to recover from. They turned the ball over on the opening play of their drive, and Gilbert hit Johnson again in the endzone to put SMU up 14-0. The Aztecs were forced to punt, and SMU scored once again; this time it was a short 2 yard rush by Zach Line. 21-0 SMU going into the second quarter.

The Aztecs should some life with a nice looking drive that ended with a 2 yard TD run by their HB Dwayne Garrett. Gilbert lobbed up an ill advised deep ball on the next drive, and SDSU picked it off. A few plays later, and Katz hit Brice Butler with a 10 yard TD pass. 21-14 SMU. Gilbert shook off the mistake, and got back in rhythm. He quickly found WR Keenan Holman for a 32 yard TD, giving the Mustangs a 28-14 halftime lead.

SMU tried to pull away in the third, putting up back-to-back TD drives (a 9 yard pass to Johnson, a 5 yard run by Williams) which gave them a 42-14 lead going into the fourth. Most coaches would give up, but the Aztecs kept fighting. Butler caught another 10 yard TD pass, inching SDSU a little closer (21-42). The Aztecs attempted an onside kick and RECOVERED. Katz hit Butler on a huge play (68 yard TD pass) to move San Diego State even closer (28-42). They were now within two TDs with ~4 minutes left to go in the game. Gilbert sealed the win with another TD pass to Holman (54 yards), and SMU wins it's 7th straight game. Next week SMU takes on coach sawemoff and his undefeated Rutgers. GG @dj illmatic

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  23. fuzzyl0gic

He is getting home late tonight, so he should be able to play you this week.

24. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Thanks.

25. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Congratulations Fuzzy. You have completely destroyed any confidence I have. I literally could not stop you the entire game. As a guy that prides himself on his defense, that may be the worst game I've ever played.