S1 Week 1 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by controllerabuser, Jul 11, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Post here

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Carolina Corral
    North Carolina pulls upset against #8 South Carolina, 17-14.
    [​IMG]
    UNC nails winning FG in last seconds.
    What a battle this turned out to be. A defensive slug fest, 7-0 halftime score turned out to be an even greater finish. Down 14-0 in the 3rd, with only 14 yards of total offense, the Tar Heels finally pulled their heads out from their asses. It wasn't pretty but it was a win. That's all that counts. You move on to the next week.
    The big news is we took down the #8 team in the nation. A spot should be opened in the top 25 for the Heels. Tied at 14, North Carolina would force a punt and drive down from our own 16 yard line. Thomas Moore would put the winning field goal into the uprights with 1 second on the clock left.
    Nobody had a huge game statistic wise but Romar Morris sure opened the field up for us. He ended the day with 61 yards on 9 carries. Bryn Renner led the team after a faulty and shaky start. Who could blame his performance? He must have been sacked 4-5 times in the first half. He buckled down and ended with 165 yards passing and 2 touchdowns. TE Eric Ebron and WR Sean Tapley caught the touchdowns. The Tar Heels defense held its own allowing 269 yards total offense and sacking SC QB 6 times.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG][​IMG]
    LOUISVILLE GETS OFF TO A GOOD START
    Bridgewater and the Cardinals rip apart FIU in a 52-3 season opening victory
    [​IMG]
    As expected, the Cards dismantled the undermanned FIU Golden Panthers in a 52-3 rout. Teddy Bridgewater would throw for 305 yards on 20 of 28 passing with 4 TD's while star WR Devante Parker had 8 catches and 140 yards receiving.
    Up next for the Cards - Home for VA Tech

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FSU TOPS PITT 35-10
    Tallahassee (FL) The Free Shoes U didnt take much time to grab their first win of the 2013 Season and start of 1-0 in conference play.
    Florida State RS FR Jameis Winston showed up to dominate the game by going 13/20 for 257 and 4 TDs Winston did a fantastic job of spreading the ball around with 3 WRs with 3 catches each. 4 Different WRs scored against Pitt.

• Like Like x 2
  5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    14 - 28
    [​IMG]
    The Crimson Tide used the strength of thier run game to wear down Va Tech enroute to a hard fought 28-14 win. TJ Yeldon rushed for 169 yards on 30 carries and the Bama defence finally figured out how to stop the Hokies qb from scrambling.​

• Like Like x 2
  6. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    UVA D Strong in W vs BYU

• Like Like x 2
  7. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

BYU's TD was very impressive! lol trick play

8. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I am looking for that play in my playbook cant seem to find it lol.

9. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

[​IMG][​IMG]
    0 35
    A game completely dominated by Miami ends up in an easy and much anticipated walk through game. The home opener started slow in the first but would pick it up quickly in the 2nd. I have provided a video with highlights and includes some commentary on the side. Please comment on it and give me feedback, more feedback the better and yes I know my mic sucks. When next gen consoles come out I'll invest in some sort of astro headset or something.​
    this was done quickly as I am literally about to walk out the door and on the way to an overnight softball tourney so it's a rough edit and a rough commentary. But if you enjoy it let me know! ​

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Love it, man. Do it as much as you can!

11. controllerabuser

Nice work! Keep it up

12. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great job guys. Glad you are all still ballin

• Like Like x 5