S1: Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyrmreaver

The Parrothead I am off of work today but have company this afternoon. I can play in the next couple hours or maybe later today. lemme know

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm off to the Toby Keith concert. I can play later tonight. What times work for you? If need be, I can stay up a bit later tonight.

4. asurob

asurob Walk On

I can play most anytime today Five_Fifs just let me know when.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  5. Wyrmreaver

When you tag someone you put the @ symbol and then their name. So..... @ asurob (but without the space)

Five_Fifs

• Like Like x 1
  6. asurob

asurob Walk On

got it thanks!

7. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

asurob of all the sucky ass ways to begin my first online dynasty.... There is an Internet outage until Tuesday in my area thanks the idiots at AT&T. I will do everything I can to avoid a sim, but I definitely understand. Can we tentatively schedule to play Tuesday evening? Maybe around 7 EST?

8. asurob

asurob Walk On

Five_Fifs It would have to be later then 7 EST as I am in PST :) But I will get on as soon as I get home that day (usually 5ish)

9. Wyrmreaver

I can set the advance for tuesday night, the rest of you knuckleheads need to get your games in! :)

10. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

asurob Cool....I'll make sure I'm on around 8pm my time. If my internet situation is still not sorted out, I'll be sure to let you and Wyrmreaver know. Also, if it's miraculously fixed tonight, I'll be sure to post here and log on as well. Thanks for working with me, guys.

11. asurob

asurob Walk On

Five_Fifs No problem, life always gets in the way of fun :).

12. Wyrmreaver

Parrothead and I couldn't connect in the OD guys, tried a bunch of times, but for some reason we connect fine for an unranked game..... so with us still in year 1 we just played an unranked with the same teams...... I won 28-23 in a seriously fun and entertaining game. There was a ball tipped and then picked off for 6 and a hail mary at the end of the half and a 75 yard TD pass to Army's fullback.... good times! So I will play the CPU for a win in the OD.

13. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

My internet "came back up" last night. if only for a moment. asurob and I got halfway through the first quarter twice before my connection messed up. We're gonna give it one more go tonight. And try to get the game in prior to the advance. Let's the fingers crossed.