(S1) Week 10 Results: Post In Here!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

(S1) Week 10 Results: Post In Here!!

#10 UNC (nrg_qbz) vs #13 FSU (fsuprime)

This was a pretty epic game from beginning to end between two user-controlled teams. UNC jumped to a 7-0 lead before FSU responded with 10 consecutive points. A UNC TD at the end of the second quarter had the Tar Heels up 14-10 at halftime.

A defensive battle ensued in the third quarter, with the Tar Heels tacking on another TD at the end of the quarter. UNC 21-10. FSU would not go away, scoring on a TD run to make it 21-17.

UNC would go on a clock-killing drive to try and ice the game. Faced with 3 and inches, UNC would be stopped. Coach nrg_qbz rolled the dice on 4th and inches. However, the Seminoles rose to the occasion with a critical stop. UNC was stunned to say the least. FSU would march down the field for what seem like the go-ahead TD, but the Tar Heels would intercept the ball. While trying to run out the clock, Shaun Draugn broke off for a 91 yard TD. Amazingly enough, FSU would score on three plays, capped by a 35 yard TD pass with no time left on the clock.

UNC escapes 28-23. Great game fsuprime, it was a pleasure.(y)

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Week 10 - NC State @ Clemson

The Tigers are trying to salvage a somewhat disappointing season with small moral victories.
    NC State owned the 1st quarter by opening up a 14-0 lead behind the arm of Russell Wilson. All seemed lost at that point. The second quarter was the polar opposite as Kyle Parker would put a couple of drives together to tie it 14-14 at the half. Both teams would punch each other in the mouth for the third until Terrance Ashe finally scored with 10 seconds left. Clemson would allow 1 TD but score 2 in the 4th to give them a win. Hopefully they can continue to get some small victories to atleast salvage recruiting.

NC State 21 - Clemson 35

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

salvage recruiting ? I been seeing you get some pretty nice players.

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I hope so. Just used to having more than 6 players by this time. Nice 5* DT for me though. I need it!

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I hope my whole team goes to the pros. I only have eight seniors and half of them don't even start. Recruiting is my favorite part. here to next year

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Va Tech gets to 5-4 (3-2) on the year with a slugfest against Ga Tech. The Hokies fight hard for a 42-35 win as Tyrod Taylor throws 5 TD's. The story wasn't the Jackets rushing it was their passing as Nesbitt completes 26-31 passes for 325 yards and 2TD's with 0 picks. 0 drops by the Jackets.

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

[[​IMG]/CENTER]

GOOD GAME JMC​

8. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Bama's D is just so tough. Really enjoyable game that was closer than the score indicates.

9. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Terrapins Struggle In Miami

Maryland leaves Miami with a heartbreaking 34-24 defeat.

"the canes just overpowered us down the stretch," said coach fordtuff504 after a humbeling lost to the miami hurricanes yesterday. "too many penalties hurt us down the stretch especialy the 4 we had that came on 3rd downs in the second half, you just cant win games like that" despite D. Scott's big td run on the terps opening drive it seems as though they lost focus after that, as a team, "yeah, after that big play, the home crowd did everything to remind us where we were playing, it was very loud in there but its no excuse, we didn't get the job done now we gotta go back to the drawing board and prep for another away game against another good ACC team next week" good luck next week vs. UVA and thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.