S1 Week 11

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Aug 8, 2013.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

3. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

i may be able to ... how late can you play?

4. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

@boil16 when do you want to play our game

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

anytime tonight I need to get it in tonight if possible...I have to leave early tmrw afternoon

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

7. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

yeah ill hop on and boot up the PS3

8. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

k me too good luck

9. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

if i would have had any of my two playbooks instead of being stuck with Auburn and 4-2-5... it would have been closer... if i would have had my custom playbook your double press audible to cover 2 man every play or the one play with both backers and the nickel back blitzing... would have been negated... i like this OD, i like the guys and the gameplay, but may look at finding one that allows custom playbooks... got another immediate d/c using the spread option playbook... AGAIN... i think its ironic that you guys didn't want to use custom because of issues but in user games that is all i have had every time... i haven't used the same offensive playbook vs a USER the entire season... or defensive playbook for that... because every time i have to change it... this game put me down 31-3 until i finally got a feel for play calling in the book vs what he was doing, but even then, it was worthless as i was stuck using the 4-2-5 so i couldn't get the pressure needed... i would love to say good game but you really didn't even play me lol you played someone trying to make due

:EDIT: the other 2 OD's i am in allow custom PB's and i have played a total of 7 user games, not one single problem ever... NONE... but in this OD it is immediate D/C every time until i switch playbooks for both offense and defense

10. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I'm available tonight anytime after 7pm mountain. Possibly earlier. In on call for work tho so that could change anytime. Give me an idea of when u can be on and I will do my best to make it happen

11. ElectrifiedZombies

well I can play pretty much today until noon cause I have class at 2pm-930pm EST......I get home about 945-950 pm EST so I can play any time after

12. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Tonight it is then. I will let u know if anything changes.

13. ElectrifiedZombies

14. ElectrifiedZombies

sorry got a little tied up im free now if your able to play

15. boil16

boil16 Walk On

You been on at all? I just got back from a call. I added u on psn and I'll be on for awhile.

16. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Perfect. I'm on.

17. ElectrifiedZombies

no I just got back too so I can play whenever if you want to now

18. ElectrifiedZombies

every time I click ready it just freezes and doesn't do anything.....im gonna try one more thing the ncaa 14 website trouble shoot says to do and see if that works

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Were you not able to play last night? If you want I can boot you from the dynasty and send you a new invite. That may fix this problem. Just make sure you re-join as your same coach.

boil16

20. ElectrifiedZombies

bravejaf yeah me and boil16 were unable to play last night and this morning same problems, I was able to connect against random ppl just it would freeze every time I tried to play him we both agree to sim our game for this week since I have to work till 11pm and wont be home till 1130pm tonight boil16 said he would comment and confirm this as well.......you can try and kick me out and send a new invite but I wont be able to do anything till 1130 pm cause I have to leave for work in 10 mins

21. boil16

boil16 Walk On

confirmed