S1, Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

S1, Week 11

Just one user game this week, should be a quick week. Remember your summaries and please be active on the forums. Also, nominate someone for League/Conference MVP. Advance is hard set for Friday at 9am EST.

Big Matchups Week 11

#14 USC at Arizona

#23 Iowa at Northwestern

Pitt at UConn

Stanford (christ) at Arizona St (Kasperson)

Clemson at Florida St

I get to rest this week on a Bye...so hurryyyy (y)

2. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

At this point, I dont know what to do to win a game anymore. I dont know if i'm just that bad or my team is or a combination of both. Pitt just completely dominated me through the air and on the ground. My team had 12 dropped passes and lost 4 fumbles. I just cant catch a break at all.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Pitt is a very good team this year, plus the new sliders probably make them better. Don't let it get you down.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

/I like the challenging sliders

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Didn't really feel the sliders in the win over Syracuse. They were way out-matched.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

lol Syracuse isn't really a matchup

7. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

About to attempt to stop Iowa's effing running attack. Wish me luck. (At least I am bowl-bound...I just have to think of that when morale is low)

8. FacePlant City

Ok. This time around I loved the sliders (prolly due to starting QB and HB out for Iowa). I let Iowa back into the game by making horrible decisions and it made sense for them to take advantage.

It was such a beautiful final drive though for my last second winning FG. I am a proud coach.

9. FacePlant City

Also: Masler, is it cool if I wait another week until I do another Injury Report (I don't want to get repetitive).

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'll. allow. it

11. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Duke was really outmatched in this one. You could tell their defense got exhausted and my guys had their way with them. BC 52 Duke 17
    BC RB M Harris had 131yds 4 tds. Even the backup RBs looked good against a tired duke defense.

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Good game cringle. Air Raid broke free in that second half for me.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Cringle has quit because he lost. Complained quite a bit about you and JC. No need for people like that anyway.

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

He is out of the dynasty?

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

yea, on his own will

16. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Always a shame when grown men can't take a video game loss..

hah. At least there aren't a shortage of people wanting to get in this league, eh?

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

no I already have had a response from someone

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yayyy, and just out of curiousity it isn't cheesy of me to run shotgun 95% of the game if Zona State is Air raid right? First Air raid i've used so I kinda ssumed it meant throw that shit basically all game (ala T-Tech)

19. TBrown80

TBrown80 Walk On

I say no. That is like saying GT is cheese because they run the ball all of the time.

20. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No, that's the same thing he complained about with me. "Too many WR sets" or something like that.......uh what? That's gotta be sarcasm right? We run the Air Raid...just because you can't stop it doesn't mean its illegal...it means your a cry baby bitch. Those UofM fans are all the same :bangnana:

21. FacePlant City

Hey.

Not true.

22. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

am i holding the league up? ima get my game in tonight.....
    and get my forum content up tonight too.

23. Masler

Masler Moderator

just waiting on you and keller

24. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Whew rough first game in this dynasty. I really struggled offensively, and my receivers seemed to have drops at terrible times to kill drives. I think I had 5 drives stall at midfield lol. Defense played solid for the first half, and not so well in the 2nd half... I'll do a writeup on dynasty wire sometime tomorrow probably.

25. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

What the f is WR catching at?

I had 3 huge... huge... HUGE drops last night, all on 3rd down. The computer twice called some dumb ass blitz that left my slot WR completely uncovered with no one over the top. Twice he dropped LOB PASSES that would have went for 6... on 3rd and long each time too. On the last drop, I even called it. 3rd and 12, slot WR WIDE OPEN about 15 yards downfield and the rush is coming so I just lob it up there. No ones around, no one could even dream about catching him and I say out loud to my friend, "watch, my guy will drop this." BAM, hits him square in the hands and he drops it. I wanted to throw up.

The other huge drop was on a sideline bullet to beat Cover 2. I wasn't nearly as upset about it but still.

Does anyone else find the drops just a freaking joke? I can tolerate a lot of crap, but I've mentioned before I prefer making the computer better as opposed to making our own guys play awfully.