(S1) Week 12 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

(S1) Week 12 Scores

Post em here

2. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

We might want to look into adjusting our run sliders for the new patch. I rushed 14 times with Covaughn Deboskie for 16 yards 1.1 average. Every time I ran the ball the defense was in my backfield before I could even get to the line of scrimmage.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We'll take a look at them. This seems to be something that will come up in other leagues.

4. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

NCSU-28
    NC-25

I agree. The running game was getting blown up.

The zone actually DOES work better now. Defenders in the zone stay with the WRs. Man is pretty loose. I got beat on a couple of long balls by NC when I blitzed which I liked to see. The running game was TOUGH. I usually average 90-100 yards on the ground. I know NC State's O-Line isn't great, and I know NC's D line is sick but I couldn't get ANYTHING. It's not that I couldn't get anything on the ground it's how I was getting blown up. Defenders would just rush by my O-Line and slam me. I think I went 13att for 36 yards. I got stood up 3 times on the one yard line and I couldn't get it in. I eventually won 28-25 but I had to hold on. The CPU played very well imo.