(S1) Week 13 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

(S1) Week 13 Scores

Post the results here

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Going to play now. I love days off from school.

3. ThePaw

NC State completes it's undefeated regular season. If the patch was put out before the first game we would have not win undefeated though. I thought for sure this was the game where the wolfpack were exposed. The game has gotten a lot harder for me since the patch. It was close going into halftime but in the third quarter we injured Maryland's starting QB and he's out for the season. We got really lucky this game. We threw 2 picks, but Maryland fumbled it twice I believe. Anyways, on to the ACC Championship.

NC State-34
    Maryland-10

4. slim

slim Walk On

Baylor 22
    OU 21

It was ugly but i'll take an ugly win over a top program any day.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Virginia can't finish out an undefeated ACC Conference schedule as they fall hard to the rival Hokies 52-35.

I couldn't stop ANYTHING. Ryan Matthews scored the first two TDs for VT, in just two plays...broke every tackle I threw at him, including one run where he was bogged in the middle in a pack of about 12 total men, but wasn't taken down and broke out straight ahead....2 runs for 141 yards! Couldn't stop a pass, couldn't stop a run. Gave up 359 total yards RUSHING to VT. I managed 424 yards passing, but it was never enough. Had one insane interception that would been 6 and a fumble on another great drive. Idk if it was the sliders or what, but they definitely weren't like this when I practiced with them. Still won the division and am headed to the ACC Championship game...just wish I coulda beaten the damn Hokies!

6. ThePaw

I had the same thing happen to me against NC and Maryland. Like I said, both games since the patch has came out have been a struggle. It's more realistic I guess since NC State's defense is crap, even though they were doing pretty good pre-patch. I'm glad it came out when it did or I would no doubt have a couple of losses by now. Looking forward to the ACC Champ. Game.

7. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Will play tonight around 12 EST.

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Cal 28
    Washington 23

Since X-factor won he can do the summary. One play determined the outcome of the game though. After a fumble by his qb. I call a pass play. I drop back no one is open, I throw the ball out in the flat to my rb. The wind was blowing at 7mph,. So the ball floats backwards. My 90 rated rb (74 cth) bobbles the ball drops it...its called a fumble, (ofcourse he never had possession but the wind pushed the ball back behind the line of scrimmage) and #18 from CAAL walks by my dumb ass rb and picks up the ball and scores.

Ugh......,.................

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

gg though...probably would have been epic without the wind...we both threw to many pics...and i almost got that onside...lol

10. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

I was like oh look at the a fumble lol. I didn't expect it to be but I was a half second quicker than Polk to grab it as he dives for the ball. I threw some bad picks he threw some bad picks. I was able to run the ball better than he did and he passed it better than I did. Key to the game in my opinion was my defense forcing 3 FG's and a turnover in the end zone. The game would have been totally different if he could have got 1 or 2 TD's instead of FG's.

Sorry Paw looks like you will be playing in a different BCS bowl than the one you were hoping for :).

11. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

[youtube]YvTG0bvQASE[/youtube]

This is the big fumble. I couldn't get the entire play thanks EA :).

12. ThePaw

Nah, i'll probably jump you if I win the ACC Championship game.