S1: Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Selvy9
    RyanC
    Abominatrix
    Jamie
    The Parrothead
    Riptides
    Five_Fifs
    Automatik
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    asurob
    GMONEY 15

Week 3 is up guys! I'd like to advance at midnight saturday night if possible, but we'll tag this week with a sunday night at midnight PST as the official deadline.

Army (fearless leader) takes on NIU (jamie) in West Point

UMass (5/5) hosts ULL (automatik) and I have no clue how good a player either one is :)

Ryan and Rob have bye weeks, everyone else plays the CPU

Jamie, I have company coming over at 6pm PST tomorrow(saturday) but can play just about anytime before that.

2. asurob

asurob Walk On

ooo bye week I might not lose this week :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wyrmreaver

Hit me up if you ever just want to play unranked and get some practice man

4. asurob

asurob Walk On

I just might take you up on that.

5. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Wyrmreaver I can play anytime before 4PM Est tomorrow. I have to be at work at 5 so anything before 3:30 would be best. I know you are usually up at midnight like I am, so if we have to make it a midnight session, I'm down with that as well.

6. Wyrmreaver

I can play now if you are up for it.....

7. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I went to bed right after posting that. Sorry.

8. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Five_Fifs let me know when you can play. I'm available all day today.

9. Wyrmreaver

no worries, i have a user game at 10 AM PST but can play after that..... say 11 or 11:30 (2 or 2:30 EST)

10. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Sounds good.

11. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Automatik

i'm about to log on and hop;efully you can catch me online. otherwise, tomorrow evenin will work...around 730 est

12. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Victims of Rage

Ragin' Cajuns Slaughter Minutemen 48-17
    Jul 23 2:20 PM
    Previous
    Next

• [​IMG]
      INT-TD: K. Pagel intercepted by D. Jones
    After last week's stunning upset of the SEC's Kentucky Wildcats in their FBS debut, the Minutemen from down Amherst were unable to muster anyconsistency on either side of the ball in a 48-17manhandling by a team that, talent wise, is far from superior. Had this result come against Kentucky, it easily could have been overlooked as a hazing of sorts; a welcome to big boy football. After raising the bar, however, this *complete and utter smackdown by UL-Lafayette? Disappointing is only the beginning.

Junior Quarterback Kellen Pagel elicited boos from the Gillete Stadium crowd after throwing his fourth interception of the game. With three interceptions last week, Pagel now has seven interceptions two games into the season. His errant throws against Kentucky were largely ignored, as they were balanced out by three touchdown passes and several crucial thrid-down conversions; and of course a victory. However, Pagel's two 70 plus yard touchdown passes in this game did little to ease the pain of this loss.

Defensively, the 'Forty Spoke' defense, was outmatched. Unable to establish any pressure, the secondary gave up completion after completion after heart-breaking completion. Blaine Gautier was efficient for the Ragin' Cajuns, completing 11 of 16 passes for 223 yards and three touchdowns. He added another 63 on the ground to complement 82 yards on 12 carries by halfback Alonzo Harris.

Asked to respond to the effort he witnessed on the field today, Coach W.D. Franklin was brief. "We can't afford to roll over like that. Especially when we know what we are capable of. I promise, this. You will never see a performance like this again. And that starts from the top down. It starts with me."