1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S1 Week 6 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HAL9100, Feb 18, 2012.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
  2. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

LSU falls to the Gaters!
    ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 19 18.38.gif
    Coach Fred and the Gaters came out strong on defense and offense jumping out to a 17-0 lead early. we were able to put 3 up before the half ended though. we played much better in the 2nd half making a slow but sure come back and was able to tie it up with 20 seconds left. the gaters were able to throw a bomb and run it in for the game winning touchdown though.
    good game Fred Limbo, see ya in the SEC championship game!
    ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 19 18.39.gif

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

All that smack talk about beating me Stevie .... "without that 99 team I am going to beat u bad". All that crap Buwahahaha! The only reason it was close as it was is because u threw bombs the whole 2nd half and got lucky catches, plus I was feeling bad for you. Your and always will be me little step son lol

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:eek:LOL