(S1) Week 6 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    (S1) Week 6 Scores

Virginia 35 Georgia Tech 17

3 Defensive TDs for the Cavaliers. Passing game for UVA was non existent except for a big TD pass as back up QB Metheny went 3 for 12. Only 181 total yards of offense for UVA, GT had 230. 4 total turnovers for GT did them in and they didn't convert one third down on 10 attempts. May finally have a HB emerge for the Cavs, Dominique Wallace went 24 atts for 91 yards and a TD.
  2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Jun 22, 2010
    Boston College-21
    NC State-42

Robo QB for BC in the first half it seemed. Finally cooled off in the second half and we separated ourselves score wise.
  3. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

Jul 27, 2010

Beginning of the game was close. Purdue had the ball for most of the 1st qtr. Marve started out hot but quickly cooled off in 2nd qtr and eventually got knocked out of the game. The Wildcats D took over and the Wildcat Qb Persa got hot. NW played good enough to win not great. Had control of the game until late. The Boilermakers made it interesting after the Wildcats missed a 30 some yard field goal with 5 minutes left. Purdue scored shortly after cutting lead to a td but couldn't do more. I was looking forward to playing Kapino....always next year though. Oh yeah got my 1st commit 3 star wr big dude 6'6 228 I think.
  4. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Jul 10, 2010
    Louisville - 35
    Memphis - 7

This game started off as a defensive struggle, with shut outs being pitched by both Ds. Louisville broke out in a big way with an 88 yard TD strike from Froman to Chichester. Memphis answered right back with a TD of their own. Louisville put another TD on the board with a minute before the half with back-up QB Stein hitting Beaumont for a 27 yard TD.

The second half was all Louisville. Their D didn't allow a point and their offense put up 2 rushing TDs and another long TD strike, this time to the Freshman slot receiver Harris. It was a big win for Louisville, who beat both of their rivals this year. It should add a little boost to their recruiting for the 2011 year.