(S1) Week 7 Recaps

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ian Moss, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Kentucky shocks Arkansas late 37-35!!!
    Reporting live from the stadium here in Arkansas I'm Lou Towson. The fans are filing out as Arkansas is upset by Kentucky here today 37-35 on a last second field goal by Kentucky to win the game from 36 yards to give the Wildcats the win here today.
    This game was back and forth for most of the game. Arkansas came out sloppy in in the first as Tyler Wilson threw two first quarter interceptions to lead to 10 first quarter points for the Wildcats and they led 10-0 going into the second quarter.
    Arkansas roars back and we go into the half with Kentucky up 20-14. In the third quarter both teams traded scores and it was 34-28 going into the fourth quarter.
    Both defenses stood firm but Arkansas got a break after a missed field goal Arkansas drove the ball down the field and chewed up a bunch of clock and scored on a 1 yard run by Ronnie Wingo and Arkansas was up 35-34 with 1:40 to go in the game. Kentucky would drive back down the field and hit a 36 yard field goal as time expires to win the game 37-35.
    Coach Moss after the game. "We are disappointed by this lose but we live and learn. We got to better defensively and stop giving up big plays which cost us all game and take better care of the ball especially in that first quarter. We turn the ball over and they go up 10-0 on us but we fought back. I am proud of our kids but we got 5 games left and we have a bye week so the kids will be ready to go against Ole Miss. Tyler calmed down after the two picks and played a great game in a game we should have won but we move one."
    See you in two weeks against Ole Miss final score Kentucky 37-35
    (Sidenote) It seemed like the game moved really slow then the last 45 seconds of the game the game speed picked up like normal speed. It was really weird maybe I had some lag on my end or something but it seemed like everybody's passes were going really slow and I was hitting the controller to put some zip on the ball.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Aubun beats up on old miss, I played a game yeasterday and Frazier had a GREAT game but when I exited the game it game me a error downloading game play tuner and it exit me out of the OD... anyway we played again today and fraizer did not do as good but he had a great game.
    ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 21 18.37.jpg ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 21 18.37.jpg

3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Tar Heels Survive
    Slip by the Hurricanes on the Road 29 - 24
    WR Erik Highsmith hauled in 7 passes for 204 yards and UNC snapped a 3-game losing streak and secured at least a share of 1st place in the ACC Coastal Division. QB Bryn Renner had a monster game going 14/17 for 325 yards with 2 TDs, and backup HB AJ Blue played well in place of starter Giovani Bernard with 94 yards on the ground and a touchdown. Carolina held off Miami's comeback attempt when a pass from QB Stephen Morris was picked off in the closing minutes by CB Terry Shankle at 2 yard line.
    Next week, the Tar Heels travel to Durham to face the hated Duke Blue Devils.
    ScreenHunter_769 Sep. 24 12.44.jpg
    ScreenHunter_770 Sep. 24 12.44.jpg