S1 - Who's your Super Bowl favorite?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Sep 26, 2013.

?

Who's your Super Bowl favorite at this point?

1. Jets

26.1%
  2. 49ers

17.4%
  3. Giants

26.1%
  4. Dolphins

4.3%
  5. Bills

13.0%
  6. Cowboys

4.3%
  7. Cardinals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other (please explain)

8.7%
  1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

OMlawdog - Jets (8-1): No matter how you shake it, one loss with the Jets is pretty impressive. Though I, for one, think that defense is way better than he gives them credit for, what he's done with Geno is damn impressive.

biggcoug65 - 49ers (7-1): biggcoug is a bit of a mystery, as he's new to the TMFL scene. Having said that, his reputation precedes him, and he's clearly one of the better players with arguably the best team.

I Peench - Giants (7-1): The most "known" commodity on this list so far, can Peench be consistent enough to make it to the SB? A tough stretch of games towards the end of the season could threaten the Giants' quest for a first round bye.

antcap24 - Dolphins (5-3): Obviously his record would be a lot better if he wasn't in one of the BEAST divisions. Ant's been the most consistent performer in TMFL history, and has just enough firepower to make a serious run.

Philstyle3005 - Bills (5-3): Here's TMFL's answer to HK's original Joystick Jesus, KnightNoles. Phil probably has the best stick skills of anyone, but will he survive in the war of attrition that is the AFC East? Spiller's health will be critical to Phil's chances.

sawemoff - Cowboys (6-3): saw's won a Super Bowl before, and has really got his shit together here of late. I think he's a shoe-in for a playoff spot, and the game against the Giants should determine the division winner. He's got the best run game in the TMFL, but will Romo limit the turnovers?

Baron - Cardinals (6-2): Just kidding.

Need to see more: PAgamer07 (Seahawks), KnightNoles (Vikings), Masler (Broncos), dakota7 (Packers)

• Like Like x 7
  2. I Peench

Discuss.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

• Like Like x 4
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I'm going Packers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Peench

Interesting, I've got dakota7 in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Peench

Amazing movie

• Like Like x 1
  7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I don't see how you can pick against lawdog, didn't he win the last 2 in TMFL 13?

• Like Like x 2
  8. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

voted for OMlawdog he's done it before in this league I believe, and playing him in HK I know what he can do. Since this is my first season in this league, I haven't had the opportunity to play any of the other contenders so I cannot comment. If his defense stays healthy, I think Lawdog can continue to score enough offensively to make a championship possible.

9. I Peench

Surprised I'm the only vote for Phil

10. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Coug is always going to be the underdog in here until more guys play him so I've got to hype him up. Fact is, Coug and Lawdog were always neck and neck with each other last release and Coug has the much better team right now. He has to be the favorite, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Ejs health is more important than spillers. He's only played in 2 games and one snap of a third. Looking forward to getting him back.

12. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Niners for me, Coug is one of the best with the clear better team than all of those. Phil is my second choice if I had one, but injuries plague him this season.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

That makes two votes. I've played Phil a lot on both NCAA and Madden and he's too good of a player to not mention his name when you talk about Super Bowls.

My running game is coming along but my OL still needs a lot of work. After a couple of games I have settled in with the sliders so hopefully the turnovers come at a minimum.

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Gotta be the lawdog.

15. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

:cry:

His opposition was complete shit in the two Super Bowls he won. Head-to-Head Phil beat Lawdog.

Make it 3. If he gets just a small break on the injuries, he'll be golden.

16. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

I'm goin with Masler.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Masler

Masler Moderator

Jets. They look unstoppable.

18. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Went with the Niners.. D still wins the big games. And the niners have one of the' best D's in the game. But all these favorites can run the table, the new season starts round 1 in the playoffs... And with typical TMFL fashion there will be NO sure wins in the playoffs so early favs could drop to a 9-7 wildcard to plays in a tough division.

Giants @ 49ers, 49ers win 27 to 25

Broncos @ Jets, Jets win 36 to 30

49ers win off Geno fumble, 35 to 34!!

19. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

[​IMG]

20. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

They're not.

21. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I'm not sure he has the depth on that roster yet , when I played him he had like 7-8 guys injured including EJ and it was a tough go for him. I think he needs a year or two to improve that team.

I picked Saw , some good weapons on offense and some nice pass rushers. If he gets hot running the ball he could be dangerous.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I also like Shaun Mason as a dark horse. He has a defense that can get after you , and that SIM cheese , and that "let the boss out drive you" cheese. The AFC North is his to win ( this season ;) ) so he should have home field in a wildcard game.

Last time Cleveland had homefield in a playoff game I'm pretty sure I was 10 years old, and I'm also pretty sure OMlawdog and PAgamer07 were picking up their dates in an El Camino and rocking the Members Only jackets with the sleeves rolled up :D

• Like Like x 1
  23. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

24. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have no idea what's going on in this GIF but somehow it still gave me a boner ?

( I know MoonBBad somewhere is smiling in a gayish way)

25. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's me silencing you, but we are played by attractive young ladies.

• Like Like x 1