S1 Wk 09 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Coachmedicis, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Feb 21, 2013
    North Texas wins again

North Texas led by Brelan Chancelor's 2 Kick off returns for Td, roll over Southern Miss on the road to move to 6-2 overall. Reggie Pegram rushed 17 times for 107 yards and a Td before leaving in the first half with a concussion. Antoine Jimmerson rushed 26 times for 119 yards and a TD, while Brandin Byrd rushed 10 times for 43 yards and 2 Tds. The game was over by halftime, and the Mean Green just ran it all 2nd half.

North Texas moves to 6-2 on the year. Next week Rice travels to play UNT.

Any chance we can lower the minutes of the game? That game felt like it dragged on for ev er. I had run clock in the 2nd half, with all my subs in, didn't throw the ball and still had like 30 carries. Even lowering it to 8 min quarters would make a difference. What's everyones thoughts?
  2. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Oct 31, 2012
    I'll move it back to 8 mins for next advance. Does it just feel overall that the difficulty is too easy this week and last?

We started on AA default.. went up to Heisman with modified sliders... then back to AA with modified sliders... however, even with bad teams I just don't know if AA will give enough of a challenge.