S1 wk 6 POW

Discussion in 'Freshmen Orientation' started by nellycuz, Jul 26, 2013.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

wk 6 pow.gif

Couple of users making headlines in the POW category this week and one player DEF Player of the week in the COUNTRY!

The only offensive player of the week for the league was UCF QB Blake Bortles. Won pretty convincingly at Memphis 45-14. He put up 269 yards and 6 Total TD, 5 passing. He's now over 1300 yards and has 12 passing TDs and 5 rushing TDs on the season. He probably is leading the league in the MVP voting up to this point. My question is this: Will coach Aspect1 be able to continue this onslaught of "airing it out" with this kid in the meat of his schedule?
    Notable upcoming games: WEEK 8 vs #1 Louisville / WEEK 13 vs Rutgers / Week 14 vs USF

We had 2 users in the DEF POW category. First we will go with Rutgers FR LOLB Steve Longa who had an impressive 9 Tackles 5 TFL and 2 sacks in a win at SMU. Those were his first two sacks on the season, well done Rutgers and coach oneshot24 !

In a close OT win vs SJSU , Hawai'i coach Anthrax78 and SR Cornerback Tony Grimes had their turnover game on point! Grimes had THREE interceptions and added 2 tackles as they took the win in overtime. Their defense added another INT on the game to make it 4 picks for the defense in week 6. This performance was good enough to get the POW for the country on defense! Well played sir, well played!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

[quote}
    In a close OT win vs SJSU , Hawai'i coach Anthrax78 and SR Cornerback Tony Grimes had their turnover game on point! Grimes had THREE interceptions and added 2 tackles as they took the win in overtime. Their defense added another INT on the game to make it 4 picks for the defense in week 6. This performance was good enough to get the POW for the country on defense! Well played sir, well played!​
    [/quote]​

I haven't done a write-up on that game yet but really should of lost before OT. Was one of the most strange games I've played in a long time.