S1 - WK09

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Snake Eyez, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

2. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

My work is starting to slow down a bit, finally... I will pick up the forum activity more this week in regards to league stuff. (including summaries)

I also have at least one more replacement who will be joining us this week.

3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

...our new guy is in and played his game.... only to be bitten by the coach XP bug :wtf:

4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

i'll try and get my xbox hooked up by thursday morning and play my game. i just have a lot to do this week to get my new house ready to actually live in. i'm sleeping on my matress on my living room floor right now. lol

5. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Is there any way to fix the xp thing? I realized that I didn't get any from my last game.

6. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

It's all good man. I appreciate you checking-in with us and staying in contact during the process.

7. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

I told him to try something that I saw RRAHx2 mention as a possible fix in the bugs/glitch thread in the NCAA forum.. I'll check to see if it worked or not when I get home from work (he doesn't have posting priveledges here yet).
    I think the process is along the lines of... drop from the dynasty, re-join as a different team than the one you were using (and plan on using), then drop from the dynasty again, and then re-join again with the correct team you plan on using.
    I saw that some believed that joining as an existing coach rather than creating a coach was a required fix too... however, the XP bug got me too in the Underclassmen dynasty when I joined as an existing coach.. so I can't say that really is a sure way to get around it either. Plus... what's the point of doing a career dynasty if you can't start with your own coach. :(
    EA needs to get their shit together...

If you do try the above process.. you can find the dynasty either under the name "FBIQ" or by seaching my GT... I believe the OD pw is: 12345

8. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Tried it, still not working.

EA can S a D.

9. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Sorry EK. There appears to be no fix or way around it... my hands are tied by EA's faulty programming :(

If they patch the issue or I start up something new, I'll see if you might be interested in playing with us again... I don't know what else to do right now.

You, and our other new guy both joined and had the same bug... so I'm pretty sure we can't add anymore new members now until the bug is fixed because it keeps afflicting any new players who join. This is very frustrating and has left me questioning just how much of this game I should stomach (again) this year.

10. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

From what ive seen so far it seems the first 12 that join dnt get affected, However if a person drops out and another joins they get the xp glitch happened that way for me and awall in FO and happened to the first guy to join after sum1 dropped in UC and now this league. Damn EA and their Glitches. This all could be a coincidence since after the first UC restart ppl got the glitch still.