S1 - WK12

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Snake Eyez, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

2. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

Snake Eyez I havnt been feeling good the past few days and havnt wanted 2 play if im not feeling better by tomm ill go on AP. I hate being sick lol

3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

It's all good man.

I figure most people are playing Madden right now anyways. :p

4. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

True cant wait to get mine at midnight Monday/Tuesday

5. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

are we continuing with this league? We advanced Friday, only 1 game has been played and 2 user games and nothing scheduled. Not trying to be a dick but with madden just coming out, just trying to figure out whats going on.

6. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

I'm leaning towards retiring this gig.

I have to admit I've grown bored of the OD and I've already started peeking ahead to my Madden empire (the one where I crush Buffalo and New England... errr.. oops did I say that out loud?) :)

A part of me feels like I've failed everyone involved by not being a better commish this cycle for NCAA, but between fighting through bugs and being a lot busier in real life this year as opposed to last year... I just wasn't able to give the 110% to making this one as good as it could've been.

7. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

you did great bro

8. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

agreed you are doing a good job man.

9. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I'm a fan of keeping this going if we want to stay casual with it. I admit that Madden will get a lot more of my attention over the next few months. It's looking like it could shape up to be a great CFM experience. Plus I have some Bengals and Patriots to smash.

10. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

WHY THE HATE ON ME!!!!! AWALL is the king of the AFC East atm and Bills they gonna be killer with spiller!!!! HAHA Just playing tho should be fun

11. Kaizer2310

Kaizer2310 Walk On

Yeah I am still having a good time with this league even though it is not the fastest

12. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

OK, I can roll with it if you guys want to keep moving forward. (It's encouraging to see that guy's are still enjoying it btw)

This week is kind of a mess because of user games, but if we can just get to the Bowl Season and into next year... I'm thinking the advance schedule would be more realistic at something like twice a week (maybe wed & sun or something), and we should probably throw a lot of user games out the window because they've been a major obstacle this season and will continue to be an issue as our available time becomes split more with RS. (if some guy's have the time for more user games that's fine, but I know this does not apply to everyone)

Also, I don't know if the coach XP bug has been addressed still or not within the last patch (my gut tells me it hasn't) but I think I still have a guy who would want to try joining us for year 2 if he's not glitched.

13. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

Im still interested in playing in this league, @earnedpaper58 I can play anytime tomorrow after 5 pm central, you down?