(S13) TFSerie A MVP Award

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by RedAL925, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

2. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

3. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Antonio Cassano played a crucial role that led to plenty of team celebrations

#99 ANTONIO CASSANO
    PARMA FC

3 Goals
    9 Assists
    1 MOTM

Great dance moves

Antonio Cassano was the piece that held Parma together throughout the season. Playing in a center attacking mid position just behind a pair of strikers, Cassano was second in the team with 3 goals and second in all of Serie A with 9 assists. Cassano doesn't have the speed to burn past any defenders, regardless of whether or not their last name might be van Buyten. Instead, Cassano used his excellent ball skills and passing abilities to outsmart the opposition time and time again. Cassano's efforts has Parma FC on the brink of a Serie A title, which would only add to the Coppa Confederazione title that Cassano helped bring home earlier this season.

It's Cassano's year!
    VOTE CASSANO FOR MVPANNO!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Oba Martins. Scored 60% of the team's goals in an otherwise dreadful season.

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I think Selvy9 deserves bonus points just for the Martins gifs. Like this one from Coppa results

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

lol, what can I say, dude loves to score. Him not getting called up to Nigeria's WC team is a godsend for Seattle.

#ObaFlips

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

M. Valbuena

Led the league in MoTM awards with 4
    Led the league with 10 assists
    Chipped in 6 goals which was only 2 behind the joint top scorers of the league (Ayew/Gignac)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  8. RedAL925

Jeroen Zoet

[​IMG]

League-leader in clean sheets with 6, #2 defense in TFSerie A (behind CSKA). It's time for another GK to win the MVP...it's Zoet Time.

9. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    A pretty balanced season from Dinamo Moscow players doesn't have anyone stand out. Nomination will go to Igor Denisov as he picked up 3 MOTM awards in addition to 2 goals and 2 assists from a Defensive Midfield position.

Honorable mention to Balasz Dzsudzsak, who ended the season with 4 goals, but had more stats than anyone else on my team wiped out by cancelled matches.
    Second honorable mention to Kevin Kuranyi, who actually led the team in Goals and Assists, but lost the nomination because I only remember him pissing me off by sitting in offsides positions for much of the season

10. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

CSKA - Seydou Doumbia
    [​IMG]

CSKA's top scorer with 7 goals and 4 assists. CSKA's attack as a whole took a dip in comparison to the balance of last season, but Doumbia remained the only constant throughout the season.​

11. RedAL925

12. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

But I remember just earlier this season (after being asked about Gignac)....
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

:( Broncos218

Switched my formation and starters around halfway through and moved Valbuena from CAM to the right side of the 4-2-3-1. Worked out well for the French dwarf

14. RedAL925

Congratulations to Mathieu Valbuena, TFSerieA MVP award winner!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.