1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S14) Preview Poll: Group of Life

Discussion in 'TSL Cup' started by Broncos218, Oct 7, 2014.

?

Which group is the "Group of Life?"

1. Group A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Group B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Group C

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Group D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Group E

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. Group F

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  7. Group G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Group H

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Not all groups are created equal- some groups have luck on their side and end up looking much easier than others. Which group is your Group of Life?

[​IMG]

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

It's Group E... shiftee cruises through no problems. If you're talking about most balanced group (which I maintain is not the same as "group of life"), it's C or F

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'll go with Group E taking from the guys talking about shift, but I think someone skirts through F unscathed also.

4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Eh should've gone with group D, the other 3 have a shot at 2nd. For E I think shiftee & IJGator should have the top 2 spots secured, on paper.

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

It was between C and E for me, and I chose C. I see rschwep going through even if he may be rusty to start, and then no one else really stands out to me.

After the second round of drawing tho, I was kinda glad to get UcanHateMeNow in my group as opposed to another Serie A team or someone like a guayo and was thinking I'd maybe have a Group of Life... but Blaza and Akshat Singhal I feel like are both guys who can hold their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.