1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S15) Preview Poll: Group of Death

Discussion in 'TSL Cup' started by Broncos218, Dec 30, 2014.

?

Which group is the "Group of Death?"

Poll closed Jan 6, 2015.
  1. Group A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Group B

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Group C

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Group D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Group E

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Group F

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. Group G

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. Group H

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  9. Group I

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Last season's Group of Death voting was split between two groups- one being packed with top talent in guayo10, BESHIKTAS, and eventual Coppa champ MiaFLSurf, while the other voted upon group was a 5-teamer with the like of Zikry, Friz, and 3 good newcomers. Which group is this season's "Group of Death?"

[​IMG]

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Between Groups H & I for me, but ended up choosing H. Jugster got to the Open Cup quarterfinals last season w/ Everton (the farthest of all non-TFS'ers in the cup), and considering Calhockey10's good debut season, that'll be a tough group. I don't like having Caleb Clark in mine tho.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nice info there Broncos218 , didn't know that. I still went with Group B as I believe any of the three can knock off each other and with O'Connor having Spartak adds another challenging task for each team.

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Voted for Group I. When looking at "group of death" I always ask myself which is the group that will most likely have the top seed fall. Having played Caleb in the Coppa last season, and knowing hedache's style of play, I can see a lot of 1-0, 0-0 draws in the group that might leave Broncos218 with a tough route out of the group.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I voted for I for the exact same reasons as Zikry .

6. Lou

Lou Walk On

I look at I and all are tough matchups. The only wild card is Kasper as I know nothing about his play style.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Group F just because Noles is in it- I mean it I was in that just shoot me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.