(S15) TFSerie C MVP Award

Discussion in 'TSL C' started by RedAL925, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Andy Carroll

I think everyone can agree my team wouldn't be where it is without Carroll- 16 goals and 2 assists I believe.

I know Eder will likely win- but I think if you are talking what a team would be like without one player, it is hard to deny Carroll is the most "valuable" to his side.

3. Jugster

Jugster Walk On

Looking at the contenders from my perspective
    Eder, 24, 4 = 57% of his team's output (part of 28 of teams 49 total goals)
    Stindl. 10, 7 = 40%
    Carrol 16, 2 = 49%

If we are looking at output then Eder wins hands down

4. RedAL925

From YOUR team

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jugster

Jugster Walk On

oh... lol idiot me

Stindl

6. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Remy

I believe Remy should win this award due to the fact that without Remy Toon city would have been a last place team. Remy wasn't only the best player on Newcastle he also scored goals that many would argue as the goals of the year. Remy might not have scored the most amount of goals or had the most amount of assist, however no team can say without a doubt that when they faced Newcastle that Remy was the man that gave them the most amount of trouble.

On that note the player i believe should win MVP is Carroll.....where is Kasper with out Carroll...probably under a tractor somewhere or something.

7. Lions67

Lions67 Walk On

Di Natalie
    the best player on an very under achieving squad. Look for him in season 16 to help vault Udinese in the standings in SerieC.

8. wSeals9

wSeals9 TFS Serie A: Atlético Mineiro

Éder.

Easy choice for me: The captain lead my team in goals, vaulting Braga to the top of the table in Serie C. The attention that Éder commanded up top allowed the rest of the team to play freely and create scoring chances from many different areas. Éder rewarded his teammates by finishing at a high rate.

9. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

Maicon.

The winger racked up 5 goals and 3 assists this season while terrorizing defenses with his pace even in matches he wasn't scoring. His all-around ability allowed him to play at striker in stints as well after the departure of N'Doye.

Check out Maicon's goal against Newcastle, which exemplified his pace and his finishing ability.

10. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

Maicon.

The winger racked up 5 goals and 3 assists this season while terrorizing defenses with his pace even in matches he wasn't scoring. His all-around ability allowed him to play at striker in stints as well after the departure of N'Doye.

Check out Maicon's goal against Newcastle, which exemplified his pace and his finishing ability.

11. John O'Connor

John O'Connor Walk On

[​IMG]

With 9 clean sheets and 5 Man of the Match awards, Artem Rebrov is Spartak Moscow's MVP.

12. dave okeeffe

dave okeeffe Walk On

Dwight Gayle

10 goals in his first season (1 game remaining). He bagged a hat-trick against a very good Newcastle side and chipped in with some assists too. Palace, a 3.5 star team, were undoubtedly the underdogs in this division but Gayle and his goals helped them to a respectful mid table finish

13. RedAL925

14. Andanas

Andanas Walk On

I'm not sure. I won't really know until I can look at the stats, and that won't be til I get my new PC up and running.

15. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

no one, thanks.

16. Edgar Calderon

Edgar Calderon Walk On

I nominate my CAM Kris Commons, a vital part of the team, don't think he missed a PK all season, scored 3 Free Kick goals, had the most MOM awards and was my leading scorer.

17. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

Silvio Proto - GK
    [​IMG]

Silvio is the only reason Anderlecht stood a chance in the first half of the season. Had 7 Man Of The Matches in the First 11 Games in Serie C. During that stretch, Anderlecht led the league in fewest goals against with 6 and were in the top 4 of the table. The second half was not so kind as Anderlecht switched to a more aggressive 433 attack to try to generate more offense to help Silvio out. However, the result was a lot of tragic counter attack mismatches that were too tough for Proto to keep bailing the other troops out.

18. RedAL925

FINAL VOTING (30 Points possible, 6 first-place votes)
    Eder (6) - 30 Pts
    Andy Carroll - 24 Pts
    Lars Stindl - 16 Pts
    Maicon - 13 Pts
    Silvio Proto - 6 Pts
    Dwight Gayle - 1 Pt

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.